Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Default Estrada (Brewers) + 114 over Cole (Pirates)

Broke even in baseball yesterday, killed it in NBA (and I'm an idiot when it comes to hoops) go figure.

Brewers have no trouble with Cole, who is all of sudden hittable this year, Estrada handcuffs the Bucs.
Estrada is actually the better pitcher, and Braun looks like he hasn't missed a beat, Gomez has emerged has a big boy hitter, Lucroy and the rest should put up enough runs to win this for Marco.

Brews +114*

Looking at Braves again to.

good luck and happy easter Nash!

My play was going to be Ace Ventura and Royals today but damn I can't even lay -210 juice like that on the Royals.

Venutra is an awesome pitcher but he is way overpriced today. Royals are also not the type of team i want to lay -1.5 at home with either given their struggles at the plate this season.

Default WOW - What a pair of crappy lefties in the Yankee game

Cesar Ramos and Vidal Nuno

Holy crap, look at those telephone numbers for stats.
I'm going to finish breaking down the rest of the card, and get back to these two, there has to be an edge in here someplace.

Comes down to what lineup hits lefties better is how to 'cap this game.
Let's have some fun fellas, let's 'cap this game together.

Now when you get a pig fest like this, the under usually clicks.
(it just does, a few have good reasons as to why)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
good luck and happy easter Nash!

My play was going to be Ace Ventura and Royals today but damn I can't even lay -210 juice like that on the Royals.

Venutra is an awesome pitcher but he is way overpriced today. Royals are also not the type of team i want to lay -1.5 at home with either given their struggles at the plate this season.
Happy Easter BB, Jesus died for us, I believe that, if others don't that's OK too, if you or others don't believe, then Happy Sunday, for believers, Happy Easter, take two seconds out of your day, drop God a quick hello in your thoughts, can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Happy Easter BB, Jesus died for us, I believe that, if others don't that's OK too, if you or others don't believe, then Happy Sunday, for believers, Happy Easter, take two seconds out of your day, drop God a quick hello in your thoughts, can't hurt.
yeah man for sure, about to leave for Church here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Broke even in baseball yesterday, killed it in NBA (and I'm an idiot when it comes to hoops) go figure.

Brewers have no trouble with Cole, who is all of sudden hittable this year, Estrada handcuffs the Bucs.
Estrada is actually the better pitcher, and Braun looks like he hasn't missed a beat, Gomez has emerged has a big boy hitter, Lucroy and the rest should put up enough runs to win this for Marco.

Brews +114*

Looking at Braves again to.
Did you have another play besides Baltimore?