Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
Taking Cingrani is almost as bad as taking Bud Norris and the Orioles vs Boston.
Your buddy says to you, "I have a legit quarter, if it's tails I give you 130 dollars, (game settled at 126, I got 130) if it loses you give me 100"

Do you take the bet?

I'm done for the weekend posting here.
You guys don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by twoods23 View Post
Here is a bone to make up for your excellent capping - boy your sensitive

Bet $200.00 to Win $250.00
Blackhawks vs Blues - Live Betting Game Line
04/19/14Blackhawks+1.5
19:00 ET(+125)
Details, tell me why this is a good wager, make a good argument, I tail.

I obviously understand the perspective of value. But how is it a coin flip? The Red Sox are slumping, yes, but you don't make that bet with Bud Norris on the mound. For example, don't you find Scherzer at -1.5 vs CJ Wilson has more value than the Os with Bud Norris? I know hindsight is 20/20 (I did say the Tigers would slap CJ in this thread) but I guess we have a different thought process.

PS, it wasn't meant to be a knock but I think it's pretty clear you can't take any heat lol you seem to get offended pretty easily, I'll just stop posting in this thread.

I have no problem with somebody pointing out a mistake I make, I look at a gazillion numbers a day, I am an I/T operations analyst by trade, I look at a gaziilion insurance related numbers at work, I make mistakes.

Secondly, I got no problem with anybody telling me they don't like one of my plays, do it with respect and tell me why it's a fade, I'll welcome it and probably thank you.

I got a major problem with people crying in the fourth inning of a 3-0 game because it's not working out right who didn't say word one before the game started.

I post 150-175 games a year, I gurantee you I am wrong at least 60 times.

Yeeesh, I make a little over 2 grand in week 1, I give 350 back in week two, and all of a sudden I am Hitler?