Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
Hey Nash what do you think Cubs O7, Cin Reds ML, and Cards/Nats O7??
Cingrani has been in my stable of studs for two years now, books threw everybody a bone last night with Sonny, that was over before the end of the first inning.

Liking Reds and Balty so far, Dubront is a hamburger and who says the Sox can't lose in Fenway again?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Cingrani has been in my stable of studs for two years now, books threw everybody a bone last night with Sonny, that was over before the end of the first inning.

Liking Reds and Balty so far, Dubront is a hamburger and who says the Sox can't lose in Fenway again?
yeah but they charged a premium for that bone if you played ML.

The Price was -230

Quote Originally Posted by twoods23 View Post
I have to stop reading SBR

All these idiots talk about how Cingrani is a stud and Cubs can't hit him while Jackson will get lit up. I bought in and looks like I'm ******
Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
Same here. Whole board was on them that always good fade material.
I saw an old geezer wearing a Cub's hat fall down this morning at the KMart, wagered Reds based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by twoods23 View Post
I have to stop reading SBR

All these idiots talk about how Cingrani is a stud and Cubs can't hit him while Jackson will get lit up. I bought in and looks like I'm ******
I'm an idiot? Go fuk yourself, first off, nobody told you to bet Cingrani.

Second off, this is what the kid has done in his first 21 major league starts
GP GS CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB SO W L P/GS WHIP BAA ERA
Career 29 21 0 0 127.0 86 43 40 16 54 149 8 5 92.4 1.10 .193 2.83
Every one of those numbers scream 'stud'
You paying attention to the SO number and comparing it to the IP number? How about the ERA number? WH/IP not low enough for you?
You got a problem with the BA against number?

Jackson is a meatball compared next to him, if every game went according to numbers, books would be out of business, play this game 10 times, Cingrani wins seven.

Stop reading SBR. 'cap your own games, and check the fuk out of my thread for the love of God.
Oh, before you check out, send me the memo on how games are final after four innings and not nine. I think I deleted that e-mail.
By the way, I don't lay -151 on any games, I suggested it was the way to go if you had to bet it.