Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Mets got steamed big time, I just walked in from work and noticed that line dropped 13 cents in a couple of hours.

OK, tell you what I'm going to do since I have a few hours to kill, the wife left for work, and I got puppy dog sitting duty, I will break down each night game, don't expect this all the time, I do have a life, but I got some time.

Here we go...........

Default Braves at Phils Teheran v. Cliff Lee

Lee is -125, I'd play it if I wasn't convinced he's not hurt some how.
Something isn't quite right with him, but Braves except J-Upt can touch him, I don't know if the offense can get enough runs for Cliff either.

Passing, there has to be a better play

Next up, NY Yankees game 2 against Chicago Cubs

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
You are annoying enough with your stupid ass questions to make anyone close down their thread.....

Just shut your fukkin mouth and don't ask questions...

Whatever play Nash throws out is what you'll get.........
Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
MLB [905] NY MET +132

Nasher?
gotta love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
NASH clearing his head after a day off yesterday...tonight is gonna be huge! Im saying he chooses Texas -115 at home vs Seattle. just a hunch...
No, that's laying 15 cents on a coin flip, Texas doesn't hit anymore and Seattle has a better lineup with Cano and others.
Pass, that game you light up a fatty, crack open a cold one, and watch two fukking amazing lights out flame throwers.

If you don't like this matchup, you don't like baseball.
I hope, I hope, I hope this game is on one of the outlests.
This is a monster matchup, you don't need action to enjoy this game.

Holy mother of God, you could see 22 punchouts here.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Lee is -125, I'd play it if I wasn't convinced he's not hurt some how.
Something isn't quite right with him, but Braves except J-Upt can touch him, I don't know if the offense can get enough runs for Cliff either.

Passing, there has to be a better play

Next up, NY Yankees game 2 against Chicago Cubs
Curious as to what worries you about the phills offense tonight? Utley might be the hottest hitter in baseball and the phills are #1 in the NL in OBP, #3 in OPS and 4th in average.. Esp. vs a righty that they have had success vs in the past. What is your big worry here?

I understand your concern in the long run with the age and health issues with this team.. but if there is ever a time to back their offense, I would say that is now.

Also curious as to your injury concern for lee? His K/walk ratio is as good as you would expect, he has just been up in the zone more then you would like when watching him pitch. On an extra day of rest, gotta assume a solid outing from him tonight esp with the success he has had vs the braves over the last few seasons.

Braves can definitely win the game no doubt, I was just surprised to hear your reasoning to lay off it.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
No, that's laying 15 cents on a coin flip, Texas doesn't hit anymore and Seattle has a better lineup with Cano and others.
Pass, that game you light up a fatty, crack open a cold one, and watch two fukking amazing lights out flame throwers.

If you don't like this matchup, you don't like baseball.
I hope, I hope, I hope this game is on one of the outlests.
This is a monster matchup, you don't need action to enjoy this game.

Holy mother of God, you could see 22 punchouts here.
Hey Nash, a newbie to your thread, and just wanted to give you a tip of the hat. It's good to see a thread where people aren't comparing the size of their schwanz to see who's the baddest degenerate on the block. Look forward to your future exploits. I agree with the Texas game and I'm riding the under for some fun...

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Atlanta Braves is the play today guey. Gotta go with Tehran as a dog. Kid is electric. Lee can be hit.

Braves and OVER 8.5 on A's vs. Angels. Not buying the whole Milone vs. Skaggs as two stud pitchers yet.
Coin flip

Default Dog? Dog? Did somebody say Dog?

I have a shock and awe dog that just might growl and bark and bite.
Bet nobody sees this one coming.

But first, the two of them want to pee and walk, I'll post this shock and awe bow-wow when I get back.