Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Stantonnn. .....3-0 Marlins
Bear?

I'll be the first to say, I think I might have been wrong here with Stras.
First three hitters, three meatballs.
Now, the good thing, I got no money thank God on Stras.
And this is why I hate everything Nationals lol

Looks like Nashy wrong, Bear right

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Bear?

I'll be the first to say, I think I might have been wrong here with Stras.
First three hitters, three meatballs.
Now, the good thing, I got no money thank God on Stras.
And this is why I hate everything Nationals lol

Looks like Nashy wrong, Bear right
Out chasing puss last night in South Beach. Looks hungover sweating straight alcohol....noway it's that hot in there with the roof closed to be sweating like that.....

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
lol that was fast GO STANTONNNN no money on this game i just live in mia and have fallen in love with the fish over the past couple years
haha man it must be tough to be a Marlins fan with the way the owner likes to clean house every few years...

but i must say that looks like an awesome stadium and they seem to be headed in the right direction with a lot of young talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
haha man it must be tough to be a Marlins fan with the way the owner likes to clean house every few years...

but i must say that looks like an awesome stadium and they seem to be headed in the right direction with a lot of young talent.
No im a yankee fan but living in miami and being around the stadiums and hanging out with friends who are die hard i kind of fell in love with all the miami teams but i'll die before i root for them over my giants/yankees...i gave up on the knicks 8 years ago

Hey nash which stack would you pefer in fantasy tonight, the LAD (gorden, gonzalez,Hanley, Uribe) or the cold as shit COL (cargo, tullow, arendo) stack. I left cuddy out the stack cause of the elbow and blackmonds not in the line up tonight. Your thoughts?
Just bought in a 27 dollar late nighter at DraftKings.
If you use Brown (Mets) in the OF for 2200, you can afford a Rosario, Tulo, Cargo stack.
That's the way I just went, with Pujols, Murphy at 2B, Trout.......

Hey nash which stack would you pefer in fantasy tonight, the LAD (gorden, gonzalez,Hanley, Uribe) or the cold as shit COL (cargo, tullow, arendo) stack. I left cuddy out the stack cause of the elbow and blackmonds not in the line up tonight. Your thoughts?
Stay out of my league I'll give you a lineup to cash at DK

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Out chasing puss last night in South Beach. Looks hungover sweating straight alcohol....noway it's that hot in there with the roof closed to be sweating like that.....
Great ... Archer last night and now Stras (in parlay) tonight. I guess if you gonna sux you might as well REALLY sux.

I used to be half decent at this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Stay out of my league I'll give you a lineup to cash at DK
no problem i only do 50/50s and 3mans and im a volume player i only spend a $200 a night and thats 10 $10 contest and 10 $5 contest and 25 $2 contest so if you play anything above $10 we wont bump into each other anyways