Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
any spot plays tonight Nashy?

what is your opinion on Angels / A's Under 8?

also do u like Royals -1 with Ventura?

perhaps Phillies -1 over Braves with Cliff Lee?
My spot plays are getting rained out left and right.

Plus.... I got Tanaka in some dailies, I gotta scramble to change that...............

I don't want to force a play, no I don't like Lee, I don't think he's 100 percent, I got a couple of run line leans.
Can't see Stras and the Nats not winning easy, leaning under seven there, but under sevens have a way of dicking me, Nats can get six in an inning for instance and win 7-1.

I'll keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
any spot plays tonight Nashy?

what is your opinion on Angels / A's Under 8?

also do u like Royals -1 with Ventura?

perhaps Phillies -1 over Braves with Cliff Lee?
You are annoying enough with your stupid ass questions to make anyone close down their thread.....

Just shut your fukkin mouth and don't ask questions...

Whatever play Nash throws out is what you'll get.........

Quote Originally Posted by tcarn01 View Post
I wish you all would just let him post his picks and quit asking what he thinks with every flipping game on the board every day. Start your own thread and he will respond if he has a lean. Jeez. Flooded with nonsense.
Asking my opinion is OK, it's not just a pick thread, I post random thoughts.
I understand where you are comeing from though Carn, my plays will always be highlighted in the subject line, you can't miss them

Odorizzi just got scratched.
Ugggh, this card is really pissing me off, it's cold in the midwest, like snow in some cities, raining like a mo-fo all up and down the northeast.
Games getting ppd'ed, starters getting scratched.

I'm really scrambling, I got money tied up in dailies, I got to scrap all lineups, rebuild them.....