Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
have you noticed that most of the fuks who start shit in here are gueys that literally no ever fukkin heard of

you know your big time when posters feel like they get some cred for taking a shot at you
Some of them create Casper accounts to do so, I feel flattered.

Wow you got some thin skin and that's coming from a guy that already went head to head in PM's with the D-Bag K that set you off again and I'm also the guy that went so balistic on Cappinpicks (aka SuckenDicks) that I offered to fly anywhere in the country to meet him and beat his ass (and I was serious) because I was so sick of his shit. Point being I can't tell you not to let these tools get to you but enough of the "I'm taking my toys and going home", 4 year old tantrum, act like a man and threaten them with violence or at least just tell them to GO DIE IN A FIRE!!! Mostly kidding with these comments, mostly.

Anyway don't follow much on SBR anymore but I like your thread, keep up the good work and tell any fuktards to go fist themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
Wow you got some thin skin and that's coming from a guy that already went head to head in PM's with the D-Bag K that set you off again and I'm also the guy that went so balistic on Cappinpicks (aka SuckenDicks) that I offered to fly anywhere in the country to meet him and beat his ass (and I was serious) because I was so sick of his shit. Point being I can't tell you not to let these tools get to you but enough of the "I'm taking my toys and going home", 4 year old tantrum, act like a man and threaten them with violence or at least just tell them to GO DIE IN A FIRE!!! Mostly kidding with these comments, mostly.

Anyway don't follow much on SBR anymore but I like your thread, keep up the good work and tell any fuktards to go fist themselves.
I hear you, thanks for dropping by, good luck with your plays tonight