Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter8 View Post
I know there is no way you can be 90 percent all season but your on a roll Nash keep it up appreciate all the work you put in buddy thanks again....what do u think of the brewers tn keep looking at it and like it more and more??
Everybody, including me loves the Brews tonight.
Benji Lee Eckstein's play of the day, pretty much everybody's play of the day.

I am passing on laying the big number, but used the top three in the batting order in a night time cash fantasy league.

I had this game (Tribe) and NYY/Bos over in the other matinee, I am done for the day, what does this make me, 12-2 ?
I am in awe of this too, since everything has been -117 or less.

Glad to help

Default Orioles -104 over blue jays

Hit our butt ugly win yesterday with the Indians at +125 runline 2*

YTD

12-2
+22.82
(you guys can double check that, but a quick double check that I did shows +2282.00 profit)
Feel free to correct if I am wrong)

BLUE JAYS AT ORIOLES

Buehrle v. Jimenez

Mark Buehrle is a quality lefty.
Been getting it done for over a decade, nothing but respect for his solid career.
This is where we get off though.
Holy Mother of God, the Oriole dugout makes Mark their personal meat puppets.
The big sticks over there own him.

Chris Davis 6 for 14, Adam Jones 9 for 23, Nick Markakis, my favorite 15 million dollar singles hitter 17 for 38, 2 dingers too, and you can get Markakis cheap today over at FanDuel too.
Delmon Young too, 15 for 42 .357, 3 home runs, 6 RBI's .387 OBA
That Delemon Young signing was a very good under the radar f/a pickup by the Orioles, perfect bat to replace the injuries. He's a head case along the lines of Carlos Gomez, not as bad as Car-Go lite, but he needs a head doctor never the less, but make no mistake, Young can hurt many pitchers mistakes.
Wieters behind the plate is 6 for 19 lifetime with a big fly off of Buehrle.

What's up with Nelson Cruz thiough?
http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...4/mark-buehrle

On the flip side, Jimenez has had much success against Toronto.
Totally handcuffs Joey Bats, and just about every other hitter there.

As a spot bettor, this is a spot where I back the Orioles, I am not saying Jimemez is the better pitcher, he is certainly not, he's is capabale of throwing gems, has so in the past.

I am on the Orioles today based on what their llineup has done in the past off of Buehrle more so than their starter Jimenez. Plus, I got the home advantage of the ninth inning

Baltimore 2* here at pick 'em. (-104)

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
Any thoughts on the OVER/UNDER Nash? For me the OVER looks real good due to the fact that the Os own Buerhle, Jimenez hasnt looked very good thus far, the wind is blowing out to left and Conroy is behind the plate who is known to be an OVERs ump with a small strike zone.
Over or no play.

You make outstanding valid points, thank you for that.