Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter8 View Post
Hey Nash what do you think of the marlins and Fernandez tonight really like his numbers against the phillies they have a really hard time hitting him and he's on an extra day of rest. Burnett is pitching for the phillies he's struggled a lot against the cubs his last time out and I think he chokes under pressure. I believe it's a pressure situation here for the phillies they are 0-3 to start at home and to lose this game to the marlins and start 0-4 I think would come down heavy on them. Would love to hear your insight on this game.

Also I like the orioles I know the juice is like -150 but Tillman has been pitching great and I really like how the orioles bats came a live against the Yankees last series I think blue jays will struggle in this situation and also think McGowan is horrible for the blue jays and the orioles will pound him....would appreciate your knowledge on these two games.
Sounds like you already know what you like.

Words of advice: follow your heart, you like Fernandez? bet the kid.

Another option in the Oriole game is the FF, avoid the bullpen.

Default Red Sox -117 (Lester) over Yankess (Sabathia)

Hit yesterday's play with Brewers for 2* at +109

YTD 9-2
+ 16.32 *

I just wrote up a 30 minute piece here, and the web site locks up.
OK I gotta do a few things, no time for rewrite, but in a nut shell,

Like tough as nails lefty Jon Lester (and I am a Yankee fan) to silence Yankees bats.
Good spot for Lester here, Sox sport a little better lineup tonight and a better starter entering the game.

Sox -117 2*

Ask yourself this?
Why are the Red Sox favorites on the road in hostile territory?
Hmmmm

Sox
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Linkan gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Hit yesterday's play with Brewers for 2* at +109

YTD 9-2
+ 16.32 *

I just wrote up a 30 minute piece here, and the web site locks up.
OK I gotta do a few things, no time for rewrite, but in a nut shell,

Like tough as nails lefty Jon Lester (and I am a Yankee fan) to silence Yankees bats.
Good spot for Lester here, Sox sport a little better lineup tonight and a better starter entering the game.

Sox -117 2*

Ask yourself this?
Why are the Red Sox favorites on the road in hostile territory?
Hmmmm

Sox
Other than papi's homer their O is O ffensive. Like the play just not the way the sox are hitting. Hate to think they might wake CC.

I'm 0-0 with your picks, but GREATLY appreciate your input. THX! Nasher!

Default If bet: SD goes later if Boston wins early

If Boston wins at 7:00, SD goes for 2*, if Boston loses, this is a no play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
What do you like at 10:30 Nashy, for when we're completely wasted.
Try Cashner over Porcello.

You can get a tough, under the radar, stud (Cashner) at home, versus a Tiger team that ain't really hitting the way Detroit should, minus the DH in the NL park, in a park that is pitcher friendly.

SD thinks it can hang with LA and is actually a pretty good team.

SD at home pick 'em

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
Red Sox n Spanks in notoriously long games. Very surprised if it's over by ten. Thanks for the heads up plays, mr. Nash.
If specified, if plays only go if the first bet wins, Sox game can go to 2am, SD game kicks in only if Boston wins.

I don't want to play 2 games in one day unless I am really, really strong on both this early in the season, thus, the if bet.

U are simply the man! You and ithinkiamgood are two most GANGSTA 'cappers on this site! Not only that, you two seem like legit, straight up good people...people I'd call my friends. You two, among many others on this forum, provide invaluable information to so many people, without asking for anything in return. I wish there was more we could do for you for all the great insight and $$ picks u give to others. Maybe you should go to your local post office and go rent a P.O. Box. That way, you could post your PO BOX address and accept "donations" from the crew that follows you daily. I sure as hell would LOVE to be able to at least ship you a nice giftcard or something along those lines.

I tip my cap!