Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ipaulster View Post
Thank you again, Nash! Yes, my only 2 posts here on SBR have been directed towards you in appreciation. Your analysis is consistently spot on. You are by far the best here.
Thank you for that.

Now my haters are going to start accusing you as being a shill of mine, even though those of you who have been following me for years know I don't play like that.

Ummmm, don't expect me to go 83 pervcent for the rest of the year though, but I'm off to a pretty good start.
I usually struggle in April, I tweaked a few things in my hanicapping methods for the beginning of the year.

Glad to help.

Nasher, I'm goin to the Giants game tomorrow night vs the Rockies. Bumgarner is around -165 vs De La Rosa with total at 7. Anything stick out on this game? I'm sure you'd look it over anyway, but just curious as to your initial lean, if any.

Keep up the good work my man.

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
Nasher, I'm goin to the Giants game tomorrow night vs the Rockies. Bumgarner is around -165 vs De La Rosa with total at 7. Anything stick out on this game? I'm sure you'd look it over anyway, but just curious as to your initial lean, if any.

Keep up the good work my man.
Enjoy the game, nothing like live baseball and 9 dollar beers I say.. Secret is stuff like 3 nips of JD in each pants pocket, you are good to go.

Too much vig on Bummy, but the over (8?) is the way to go there I think, Rox hit LHP hard, and SF will score off of that gas can.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Enjoy the game, nothing like live baseball and 9 dollar beers I say.. Secret is stuff like 3 nips of JD in each pants pocket, you are good to go.

Too much vig on Bummy, but the over (8?) is the way to go there I think, Rox hit LHP hard, and SF will score off of that gas can.

Have fun
One step ahead of u my man. Taking the train up there and drinking is allowed so me and my girl are gonna down some before we head into the game as well as bring food so that saves us some money. Was thinking over as well.

Hey Nash what do you think of the marlins and Fernandez tonight really like his numbers against the phillies they have a really hard time hitting him and he's on an extra day of rest. Burnett is pitching for the phillies he's struggled a lot against the cubs his last time out and I think he chokes under pressure. I believe it's a pressure situation here for the phillies they are 0-3 to start at home and to lose this game to the marlins and start 0-4 I think would come down heavy on them. Would love to hear your insight on this game.

Also I like the orioles I know the juice is like -150 but Tillman has been pitching great and I really like how the orioles bats came a live against the Yankees last series I think blue jays will struggle in this situation and also think McGowan is horrible for the blue jays and the orioles will pound him....would appreciate your knowledge on these two games.

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter8 View Post
Hey Nash what do you think of the marlins and Fernandez tonight really like his numbers against the phillies they have a really hard time hitting him and he's on an extra day of rest. Burnett is pitching for the phillies he's struggled a lot against the cubs his last time out and I think he chokes under pressure. I believe it's a pressure situation here for the phillies they are 0-3 to start at home and to lose this game to the marlins and start 0-4 I think would come down heavy on them. Would love to hear your insight on this game.

Also I like the orioles I know the juice is like -150 but Tillman has been pitching great and I really like how the orioles bats came a live against the Yankees last series I think blue jays will struggle in this situation and also think McGowan is horrible for the blue jays and the orioles will pound him....would appreciate your knowledge on these two games.
pitched lights out against the phills in the world series a few yrs back from what i can remember