Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
Yeah, I also realize that the chances of coming back from a 3 run deficit with a suspect offense in a pitcher's park are not good.
Against a Hector Santiago is not exactly Cy Young.

Please stop crying. I am not going to win every selection, and Paxton every start, but it was the play here, even if it goes south and we won't know if it goes south for another 8 more innings, so I suggest, calm down, relax, and see how the next eight aforementioned innings do go

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
that was fun for about 5 seconds. This guy is trash.
Still time for him to settle in, it's going to be up to the offense to score some runs. Stop being such a negative bitch-boy when thing aren't going your way... you won't make it as a man in this life if you can't bypass obstacles.

With that being said good luck to all that tail this thread as steve WILL provide valuable info when it comes to baseball handicapping. I'm here for good vibes and info so don't roon it with your whining bullshit during a bad inning

I think Quintana might gak up 4 more runs.
Looks like my guy has settled down and settled in.

Yeesh, guy has a shaky start and Mr. Doom and Gloom starts sweating.
Mr. Doom and Gloom needs to find a new hobby, and this is why I didn't want to do one of these threads this year, you can go 99 and 0, but of you 100th pick is a loser you are the biggest PoS since Mussolini ran Italy.