Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Awesome picks last few days! Really appreciate what you add to this forum. Reading the SteveNash thread with my cup of joe in the morning has become a tradition of sorts the last few years for me during baseball season. I'll repeat what everyone else has said, don't let some unhappy schmuck take away from what you've created here. You have a great following and I hope it continues. Here's to a great 2014 season!

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
When the trollers come in its merely a sign a poster is being successful. It's part of the evolution of an sbr poster. Solution is simple put em on ignore and move on.
Problem is most of the good ones have REALLY thin skin for some reason and can't deal with internet trolls of all things. I see it on here all the time. Talented cappers allowing themselves to get chased off by brokedikk nobodies. Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
There's another winner, that's the fifth run the Rockies scored. Makes me 6-2 so far and a profit over a grand.

Yeah, you are right Ten Count, it might be time to retire this thread, I've been giving out baseball winners here for 3 years and all I get for my effort is grief.
ignore the trolls Nash ... you do fantastic analyses and i always enjoy your posts. one of the best MLB posters on here. i'm started to get ramped up on baseball for the season... first 2014 wagers yesterday ... and hope you stick around. you are appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
Problem is most of the good ones have REALLY thin skin for some reason and can't deal with internet trolls of all things. I see it on here all the time. Talented cappers allowing themselves to get chased off by brokedikk nobodies. Weak.

Dude, I need minimum 45 minutes to break down a card, then 30 minutes more to research shit, then 30 minutes to write it up.
Takes time and effort to get it right, and in baseball you are dealing with lierally a shit load of numbers, decimal point, percentages, and sometimes the numbers on the monitor become a blur, and after doing this for 2 hours before work daily, if I God forbid transpose a number, or reverse a team or something, you get a 7 post, 3 day noob come into your thread telling you you are a PoS nothing because his ERA is 3.71, not 3.17, yeah, you sometimes want to say fuk it.

I'm not into this for tout reasons, I don't want to be grouped in with those snake oil salespeople.
I've been offered pay for plays, and I have the correspondence to prove it.
I don't feel comfortable taking pay for plays.
This is a hobby of mine, some collect coins, some race stock cars, I play with numbers, if that makes me nerd boy, fine, call me nerd boy.

Weak? Because I want to throw it in because some graffiti artist wants to trash my work?

Know what weak is pal, that statement.

Dude, I need minimum 45 minutes to break down a card, then 30 minutes more to research shit, then 30 minutes to write it up.
Takes time and effort to get it right, and in baseball you are dealing with lierally a shit load of numbers, decimal point, percentages, and sometimes the numbers on the monitor become a blur, and after doing this for 2 hours before work daily, if I God forbid transpose a number, or reverse a team or something, you get a 7 post, 3 day noob come into your thread telling you you are a PoS nothing because his ERA is 3.71, not 3.17, yeah, you sometimes want to say fuk it.

I'm not into this for tout reasons, I don't want to be grouped in with those snake oil salespeople.
I've been offered pay for plays, and I have the correspondence to prove it.
I don't feel comfortable taking pay for plays.
This is a hobby of mine, some collect coins, some race stock cars, I play with numbers, if that makes me nerd boy, fine, call me nerd boy.

Weak? Because I want to throw it in because some graffiti artist wants to trash my work?

Know what weak is pal, that statement.
Exactly who is fukkin with you in here, Nashy??

I'll run their bitch-ass right on outta here. Not gonna let some douche ruin SBR's best thread.

Stick around, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
I love these limp dick pussy trolls, at 1st they bothered me then I realized none of them have a iq over 80 so after I get done insulting them I put them on ignore, my nfl thread in the opening post I even beg for the bitches to show up so I can put them on blast.

I'm done, I have people telling me in my own thread I don't know math.....

I'm tired, peace all, there are a tons of posters here that know baseball better than me
BOL bud. I'm sure gonna miss reading ur analysis but personally I don't blame you one bit. Why deal with infants when you don't have to. Take her easy and if she's easy take her twice.

Thanks,
It's not a system though, I just use the set of numbers applicable for each individual game. If I feel there is an edge , I'll tell you.

OK the matinee games are mpossible today, pass, like Cleveland, price is to high, pass.

Looking at west coast games now
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Julian9 gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.