Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KawadaKicks17 View Post
I still have yet to read your first post but this one is not true.

If you put $200 on a parlay with Bucs -200 and Rays -200, you will get back $450 if they both win.

If you put $200 on the Bucs -200 and win, you get back $300. Put all $300 on Rays -200 and you get back $450.

Not sure where you see a difference unless you're getting some special sort of 2 team parlay odds, which no book I'm familiar with has.
You have 5 posts since opening your ghost account, and chose to attack Nash out of the gate.
Can you embarrass yourself any worse?
What account did you get laughed off of and forced into retirement to come and start this one you fukkin scumbag?

Lastly... "flat betting" X amount of units by RISKING that amount doesn't change your EV or value at all. By that logic you can just flat bet them in single bets. It's never going to change the EV of the bet. Out of respect I will stop posting in this thread about this but if you'd like to make a new thread to discuss it I'm open to it. I am going to promise you now....there is no way what I am saying is untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan View Post
stevenash,

This may be my favorite thread on SBR. Love the insight. Why do you have such a low opinion of Eovaldi? I will probably tail tonight with the Rockies, but just curious....
Flat four seamer with little movement.
Walks almost 4 a game which is why his WH/IP is a God awful 1.40
Give up almost, a homer a game......
That might cut it against a Houston lineup, he's facing Cuddyeer, Rosario, Tulo, Car-Go.... big boy sticks.

What do you see here, that suggests he's good.

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/playe...Nathan-Eovaldi
Last edited by stevenash; 04-01-14 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KawadaKicks17 View Post
Lastly... "flat betting" X amount of units by RISKING that amount doesn't change your EV or value at all. By that logic you can just flat bet them in single bets. It's never going to change the EV of the bet. Out of respect I will stop posting in this thread about this but if you'd like to make a new thread to discuss it I'm open to it. I am going to promise you now....there is no way what I am saying is untrue.
Fine, in a day or two, I will debate this with you in a different thread, I can prove 1000 differetnt ways to Sunday you can reduce the house advantage, using real time math.

I am not an evil person, so I hope you turn a profit tonight.

One last time, parlays are for suckers in hoops and foots, can save you cash in bases, a lot of cash, show you when I have time

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
You have 5 posts since opening your ghost account, and chose to attack Nash out of the gate.
Can you embarrass yourself any worse?
What account did you get laughed off of and forced into retirement to come and start this one you fukkin scumbag?
STOP !
Let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
Drew Hutchison 4 pitch repertoire here

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/outcom.../2014&s_type=2

Note how well the Rays hit those 4 pitches here

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.asp...ter=&players=0

The Rays are plus hitters as a team against all 4 pitches. Don't see that too often.

Tampa team total is @4 +104. Some pretty good value there
I'm on Rays and Rox myself.