Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Am I cocky? Yeah, little bit, but as good as I think I am, there are always people better then I am, I am not that blind sighted not to know that. This is my thread, open to all, you want my opinion on anything baseball, I got one, I am a blowhard, I have an opinion for most anything, here's the thing about blowhards, when we are right, we look like geniuses, when we are wrong, we look like, well, blowhards.

Never met a successful gambler yet who wasn't cocky and opionated. Just got to be careful that your eyes are open at all times as those characteristics can be detrimental as well. Especially when things aren't going well.

BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Am I cocky? Yeah, little bit, but as good as I think I am, there are always people better then I am, I am not that blind sighted not to know that. This is my thread, open to all, you want my opinion on anything baseball, I got one, I am a blowhard, I have an opinion for most anything, here's the thing about blowhards, when we are right, we look like geniuses, when we are wrong, we look like, well, blowhards.

Never met a successful gambler yet who wasn't cocky and opionated. Just got to be careful that your eyes are open at all times as those characteristics can be detrimental as well. Especially when things aren't going well.

BOL!
No you are wrong this is Nashs' thread and he is a stand up guy. you want a season long thread go for it. I wont do it cause I am not that great a MLB betting but I do know that Nasher is, so I pay attention to what he says

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
http://www.kansascity.com/2014/03/29...eman-omar.html

I had been hoping Ciriaco would be the backup here and it did work out that way. He can rake.
Yeah, he helped out Boston a ton, like I said, if KC's rotation overachieves some, that line up is lethal, the 'pen could be the best in the AL, they could eaily win that Central, however, there is the Ned Yost factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post

BOL!
Just the games here Maddy, we got a full season and a lot to cover.

Thanks for chipping in and good luck this year!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
Nash, no mention of the BP's in your analysis? BP's are important, but they're extra important early on in the season, as SP's nerves are going to be present for their first starts.

EDIT: lower pc's as well.
I believe there is a detailed BP write up, if not here I know I did one elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
No you are wrong this is Nashs' thread and he is a stand up guy. you want a season long thread go for it. I wont do it cause I am not that great a MLB betting but I do know that Nasher is, so I pay attention to what he says
Mich I realize Nasher wrote a novel but a reread is needed. It's his quote.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
If you guys are planning on backing the Pads, which I might entertain, wait a bit. The public will hammer the Dodgers win or lose after CBB, NHL, and NBA.
this would be a rare regular season baseball game with heavy public action, espn game with a toss up line with a team they love to bet.