Login Search

10% Chance We Go To War With Russia

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
angry? why would I be angry at your stupidity?

here are your own words: "What we don't tend to see (ever in US history, I believe) is the markets crash on Day 1 of an event of war"

Now, why don't you tell us why you think today is the day 1 in RUS vs UKR war? Do you even know what's happening out there? Any idea at all?

You're throwing here some lame stories about market, without actually knowing of what's going on in that region.
So, do you really think that something like this would make me angry? Anyone, who has a half a clue about a current situation in Ukraine is laughing at you right now.
Rocket - what I've said stands on its own merit.

All of it.

You bring insults and new arguments to things I don't even address - must be because I don't echo your Russia Superpower Ya!, USA Superpower Nyet! mindset.

So ... how about a link to the Wall Street Journal posting your cartoon graph that tiny bits of market average across 100 years of trading?

Because I found it HERE: http://theconversation.com/history-s...business-17611 and HERE: http://qz.com/119782/an-intervention...-is-any-guide/

But neither sources the WSJ.

Is there a special internet that only you can see, Rocket?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Rocket - what I've said stands on its own merit.

All of it.

You bring insults and new arguments to things I don't even address - must be because I don't echo your Russia Superpower Ya!, USA Superpower Nyet! mindset.

So ... how about a link to the Wall Street Journal posting your cartoon graph that tiny bits of market average across 100 years of trading?

Because I found it HERE: http://theconversation.com/history-s...business-17611 and HERE: http://qz.com/119782/an-intervention...-is-any-guide/

But neither sources the WSJ.

Is there a special internet that only you can see, Rocket?
Why is the source of the image is now an issue? What you need to look in the graph is the data, which is correct btw, and not the graphics of the graph itself - this just a bit immature, don't you think?
I haven't saved the link for the article where I got this image from and if it's not WSJ so be it.

You say: "You bring insults and new arguments to things I don't even addressed - probably because I don't echo your Russia Superpower Ya!, USA Superpower Nyet! mindset. This makes me - and most the world - stupid."

guess what...I lived in US for over 20 years and I love States as much as my home country and I don't think that Russia is superior than US.

you said: "When the US goes to war the stock market rallies - it doesn't tank. Bad sign, bro. Russia now off 12% and counting"

First of all Russia is not at war right now, so I'm not even sure why you would bring up something like that...second of all I gave you a great example of Korean war and a 13% haircut in stock prices...Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think US was involved in it?
Can you also tell me what happened to the market when the Gulf war started?

We can go back and forth on this for days, but the bottom line is you have no clue about a current situation in Ukraine, so how the hell can you draw a conclusion between today's market movement in Russia and current situation in Crimea peninsula?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
Where is this war everyone talking about.....uncle Sam not messing with the bear.....probably aide some rebels and hope to have a civil war ..that is the only card they got...this is not the late 70's
there are some Russian youtube vids that show former US and NATO intelligence officers prepping these Ukranian punks in Estonia a year prior to this event...but I'm not gonna get into this discussion right now

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Rocky hope you had a nice visit last time you went home

Obama sent Bubbles, TT, and Vito on no rations direct flight to Moscow this AM

sorry man
The visit was awesome, Manny...too bad I had to comeback right when Olympics started - really wanted to attend at least one hockey game.

TT's ban is well deserved - they should've never let this clown to comeback here in the first place
Not sure what's the story with Vito and Bubblez

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
there are some Russian youtube vids that show former US and NATO intelligence officers prepping these Ukranian punks in Estonia a year prior to this event...but I'm not gonna get into this discussion right now
Yes rocket I know all this been pre planned..no us troops will never go there...-ev....one or the worst area in the world to fight....all of this one big dog and pony show to see who control the food!