Login Search

10% Chance We Go To War With Russia

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
You're blaming a politician because of not being able to live up to campaign promises? Really? That is some petty shit right there.
Failure to "live up to" campaign promises? He never lifted a finger to live up to campaign promises.

And when Obama gave lip service to larger, non-specific topics he would talk about creating jobs. He has probably the worst record of any president in history on that account.

You think Hoover's record was bad during the Great Depression? Maybe it was. But if the 1% / banking industry (btw, Goldman Sachs was Obama's #1 contributor ... lovely folks) had Hoover in their pockets - they sure didn't profit from his administration while the rest of the nation got hosed. Obama can't say the same.

This president is an abomination. Gay rights / Super-rich / Hollywood elite / legal industry / high tech all happy. Everyone else miserable.

You love him though.

And I have to say - what the f*ck is up with talking about my dad's America? You're the second guy doing that. My dad is an immigrant. His America is today's America. It's my America, it's your America. And it sucks right now because the country of opportunity that generations of hungry and talented (and forsaken) came to for a better life has done an about face into a land of entitlements and diminishing returns. Fuk that.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Failure to "live up to" campaign promises? He never lifted a finger to live up to campaign promises.

And when Obama gave lip service to larger, non-specific topics he would talk about creating jobs. He has probably the worst record of any president in history on that account.

You think Hoover's record was bad during the Great Depression? Maybe it was. But if the 1% / banking industry (btw, Goldman Sachs was Obama's #1 contributor ... lovely folks) had Hoover in their pockets - they sure didn't profit from his administration while the rest of the nation got hosed. Obama can't say the same.

This president is an abomination. Gay rights / Super-rich / Hollywood elite / legal industry / high tech all happy. Everyone else miserable.

You love him though.

And I have to say - what the f*ck is up with talking about my dad's America? You're the second guy doing that. My dad is an immigrant. His America is today's America. It's my America, it's your America. And it sucks right now because the country of opportunity that generations of hungry and talented (and forsaken) came to for a better life has done an about face into a land of entitlements and diminishing returns. Fuk that.
What do you think the mandates were of Clinton? Bush Jr? How about Obama?

Obama's first 100 days in office blew the doors off of the other guys who did basically one thing that are in some ways ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Rocket what side would you choose??

I mean if we go to war with Russia??

Are you in the Army there?? I have no idea how it works, I thought you in the Army no matter what even if a civilian

Rocket if there is a war and your in Russia do you have to go??

Rocket no fukkin lie..if you post a Pic of you in the Red Army Russian Gear I have no idea how I do not give you poster of the month
Stand down Coach...you talk about war and dressing in military gear like it's fukkin paint ball..Poster of the Month You Knob

Their isn't going to be any War between Us and Russia. Not Now and Not Ever. As matter of fact we will never see a World War 3 EVER.................................... .... No reason for it. Corporate Invaders already OWN Everything and All of our Rights and we will remain Slaves to our Masters.

Period Case Closed.

Ps Stop watching the Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

You love him though.

You guys can blame Obama all you want. He's only one man. I didn't vote for him, but like what he wants done.
The right is bitching about him using executive orders to side step them. If they would stop obstructing, put some
bills on the floor for him to sign he wouldn't have to use his pen.

I don't blame the Pres for nothing getting done, I blame the other 500 some ass holes. If you're sick of it
like me, write your Representatives. Real easy to look up if you don't know who they are.

I get weekly updates from mine. The one sends me house bills that are up for votes and I have to say, there
ain't shit in any of those bills that moves this country forward.

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
Just because America is no different than Russia doesn't make it acceptable behavior.
Exactly! Both US and Russia are evil and suck big time.

And you hear it from Russian, who is US citizen, who can't now go to Kiev to meet nice Ukrainian ladies and who is worried about his $ in Russian bank in Ukraine and who is now stuck in Thailand forever and who hates Asian chicks so much, he doesn't even want to get foot massage from them, and Thai massage chicks make fun at him every time he passes them and say that all he can do is "nyam nyam" Thai food.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
-110 both ways

im not sure obama can find Russia on a map..and by the time he changes his mind 10 times on whether or not its the right thing to do or not ....putin could drop the sleeper hold on him.....plus he has all the info snowden has provided for him.
Snowden is Russia's secret weapon

Unreal