Login Search

10% Chance We Go To War With Russia

Last Post

Plz we aren't going back to war any time soon. Best thing possible.

i like how some pin it on Obama for being a pussy our soldiers are tired of war. Our soldiers families are tired of war. Americans by and large are fatigued of war and we electd Obama as our president, this is one reason why, he's not likely going to war. Our foreign affairs 100x better today than before. Guess to some simpleton minds, this makes us week.

My advice, give up your old conservative ideals and start thinking like it's actually the 21st century. Times have changed as have politics. Your fathers and grandfathers party is dead. Not only white men have a vote now. America will soon be 3/4 urban.

Can't believe guys still think it's important to "speak softly but carry a big stick". Fukking cavemen in here.

One must understand that the unelected and illegitimate Kiev government sent their goon squad to overthrow the legitimate and elected government in the Autonomous Crimean Region, that mostly populated by Russians and that was part of USSR just 60 years ago. These fascists from Kiev tried to inflict their will by brute force, but failed. Local Crimean forces ousted them and sent them packing. ... Shortly thereafter, the Russian flag went up over the region.

I'm hearing reports that similar moves are being made throughout all the 10 eastern regions as Kiev has stoked irreversible secessionist fervor.

Russia has issued a blunt warning to the fascists in Kiev that there will be Nuremberg style trials waiting for them should they make a move of force against these citizens...and gallows will be raised.

The Ukrainian army is in disarray, as soldiers have no loyalty to fight for this illegitimate government. There is no popular local support either as none of the Ukrainian families want their sons to die for this worthless cause.

By the end of this conflict, the Ukraine could loose up to half its territory.

If you disagree about Crimea, ask yourself what the US gov would do if the Cuban's wanted the US military off their island. Does anyone really think that the US would give up Guantanamo to the Cubans?

Before we get carried away, ask yourself what would the U.S. do if a regime change (sympathetic to North Korea) took place in Seoul, South Korea all of sudden. You don't think the U.S. might send in troops to protect their military interests in South Korea?

So far Putin is only doing what the U.S. would do to protect military bases and personnel.

Rocket what side would you choose??

I mean if we go to war with Russia??

Are you in the Army there?? I have no idea how it works, I thought you in the Army no matter what even if a civilian

Rocket if there is a war and your in Russia do you have to go??

Rocket no fukkin lie..if you post a Pic of you in the Red Army Russian Gear I have no idea how I do not give you poster of the month

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Rocket give us an angle How this affects currencies and or commodities
if you're talking about Ukrainian currency, that you're late to the party- it's been losing value for quiet sometime now
natural gas might be an interesting play here, but let's first see how the next few weeks play out in that region