Login Search

10% Chance We Go To War With Russia

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Russia is rightfully going to protect Russian citizen in Ukraine and our naval base. Obama has zero say on to whether we can or cannot do something in that region and I'm not so sure why he's wasting time talking about it.
The guy should concentrate more on how to bring down the Debt of this country and stop trying to fight every single war in this world.
Keep talking. NSA will find out where you are and send you food stamps, I mean, an Electronic Benefits Transfer card. And you already qualify for an Obamaphone.

Fuk Obama.

Who gives a shit about Ukraine? Not Americans. So how about the good old US of A stays the fukk outta shit they don't care about?

People with a broken house trying to comment on others houses. Fix your own first.

If Russia just ate up Ukraine and made it part of the new Russia, not a single fukk would be given by Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
and look through binoculars with Sarah Palin for our submarines, so he can whistle for help
The only thing I'd do with Sarah Palin is go arse to mouth. I won't be the first to do that to her, I won't be the last but at least I can video tape it for later spank fests. As to us fighting Russia, the rest of the world would line up to suck Putin & Obama dry for peace before that would happen. Russia VS US is basically the last real threat to earths stability. The middle east is a puppet show. China is basically Russia's strip mall and no real threat without Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Magick where are you getting your numbers for this?

Eurpean Union can alter screen shots just like everyone else now

Top European Union officials said Friday that the 28-nation bloc was still ready to sign a landmark trade agreement with Ukraine, insisting it wouldn't weaken ties between the country and its neighbor Russia.

The EU late last year offered Ukraine a free trade and association agreement. EU officials said they estimate the deal could yield 20 billion euros ($27.5 billion) in EU loans and grants for Kiev over seven years.

But Ukraine's now fugitive president, Viktor Yanukovych, at the last minute opted for a $15 billion bailout from Russia instead and refused to sign the deal that would have brought the country closer to Europe, sparking the protests that spiraled into a crisis that left dozens dead.

"If and when Ukraine is ready to sign the deal, then the European Union is ready to sign the deal," EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht told reporters after a meeting of the bloc's trade ministers in Athens.

Brussels says the agreement would open the EU, the world's biggest market, forUkrainian exporters while shielding them from full competition for years. It would be "beneficial for all Ukrainians," De Gucht said.

Why do the EU want this deal so bad.....food is the new gold

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I would still think Russia is very strong with a lot of firepower

I like peace not war

This could hurt the markets next week pay attention
Wheat prices rose 2.9%, the biggest gain in three weeks, amid concerns that unrest in Ukraine will slow grain exports from the country and that cold weather will hurt U.S. output.

Corn prices also climbed Friday, reaching a fresh five-month high.

Grain traders speculated that Ukraine's shipments of wheat and corn could decline amid mounting tensions between the country and Russia, which could boost overseas demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
Wheat prices rose 2.9%, the biggest gain in three weeks, amid concerns that unrest in Ukraine will slow grain exports from the country and that cold weather will hurt U.S. output.

Corn prices also climbed Friday, reaching a fresh five-month high.

Grain traders speculated that Ukraine's shipments of wheat and corn could decline amid mounting tensions between the country and Russia, which could boost overseas demand.

Nat gas too. They are a passthrough country for Russian supply to Europe.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles...-other-nations

The US has been lost without a traditional cold-war style enemy. They will love this.