Login Search

The Road to WrestleMania xXx Starts right here!!!!!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
So the new rumors have it phil brooks is returning tomorrow?

Is it true?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Personally I hope he doesn't and we witness Chicago riot.
Would be the perfect spot for CM Punk to return tonight. Even just a run-in or a ranting promo would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
Would be the perfect spot for CM Punk to return tonight. Even just a run-in or a ranting promo would be awesome.
Agreed. Im sure they want to avoid this debacle. Promo would be best. I agree with stone colds theory that he will be back in time for wm and they'll turn this shoot into a work. Kinda like they did with punk 3 yrs ago with the will he or won't he leave.

I dont think WWE used Orton the right way. The Batista come back was ok but main event ....no another mistake. Maybe Vince is getting old or maybe he isnt calling the shots. WWE needs an impact guy mostly I think its Brock maybe Bryant but something is going to change soon

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
It's $10 a month for WWE channel now, which includes all ppv's. Pretty amazing deal by McMahon and smart as fk too.
You're still spending $120/yr more on wrestling than you should be, loser.

You shouldn't be yapping about money, when your broke dikk can't even pony up $100 measly bucks to go pro on here.
I have better things to spend my money on than a membership on a forum where I have 100 posts since October lmao. You wrestling phaggots have such loser mentalities that you need the SBR Pro memberships to feel better about yourselves. "So what if I'm a grown man that watches wrestling? I'm an SBR PRO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

I'm sure you're the kind of homo who watches True Blood or some shit and thinks nothing of it. Way worse than watching wrestling.
Never watched True Blood once, but I'm sure it can't be nearly as gay as wrestling.

Not surprised that you wrestling apologists can't come up with one good insult or jab. Grown men who watch wrestling are some of the biggest mental midgets out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
Brock is only in the business for the cash...The minute something happens that he doesn't like, he scats..If you ever get the chance, watch some shoots with Jim Cornette....There is not many that knows the business like this guy..peace
That's how Brock is for sure. Hogan is the same way - he calls WWE 'home' last week. Yeah, it's home once TNA and anywhere else runs out of cash to pay you, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
You're still spending $120/yr more on wrestling than you should be, loser.

I have better things to spend my money on than a membership on a forum where I have 100 posts since October lmao. You wrestling phaggots have such loser mentalities that you need the SBR Pro memberships to feel better about yourselves. "So what if I'm a grown man that watches wrestling? I'm an SBR PRO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

Never watched True Blood once, but I'm sure it can't be nearly as gay as wrestling.

Not surprised that you wrestling apologists can't come up with one good insult or jab. Grown men who watch wrestling are some of the biggest mental midgets out there.
Hey you non pro homo dont write a page worth no one is going to read your blabber you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
That's how Brock is for sure. Hogan is the same way - he calls WWE 'home' last week. Yeah, it's home once TNA and anywhere else runs out of cash to pay you, brother!
Do you not think Hogan earned his money?

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Do you not think Hogan earned his money?
He earns his money but just goes wherever the cash is flowing. Has a good gig - makes his return last week with a lame promo and already gets a show off last night.

And speaking of last night's Raw - another dud! Lesnar's segment gets weak so they send Mark Henry in to make it worse. Cena stretched his minutes like it was total filler. Not making anyone want to buy the WWE Network or a PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post

So you have 100 posts in 4 years and you spend them being a homo?
I don't even watch wrestling dumbass. You just sound like a jerkoff.

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Hey you non pro homo dont write a page worth no one is going to read your blabber you idiot
lol, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
So you have 100 posts in 4 years and you spend them being a homo?
Been here for a little less than 4 years, pal. I browse the forums and post every once in awhile. Posting here day and night (like some of you) is significantly more gay.

I don't even watch wrestling dumbass.
You were only just commenting on how it was such a genius move by McMahon to create a WWE Network for $10 a month. Yeah, you surely don't watch wrestling, loser.

You just sound like a jerkoff.
Waaah.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
I'm not gonna be able to catch last monday's raw till the weekend.

Someone save me the suspense...did Phil Brooks return?
Crowd chanted the whole show he never showed. I think he shows at WM and makes an impact on a big match it could be Taker/Brock since he lost to Taker last yr