Login Search

The Road to WrestleMania xXx Starts right here!!!!!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
What does age have to do with it if you dont like wrestling dont watch dont come in a wrestling thread you stupid fuk...its that simple ...wrestling has many fans or should I say FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS
u know what is funny. U ever have a few people over and channel surf,flick on wrestling, and at least one guy goes ballistic and demands the channel be changed

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Worst WM card I can ever remember

pass
Brock and Taker will make the card plus you know Bryant will end up wrestling HHH. They haven't used Cena yet so look for something to happen there...it wont be so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
Brock will end up jobbing for sure. Not enough of a loyal long-term guy to break Undertaker's streak.
Brock still has super star written all over him if he wants it so dont be so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
You are correct...If Triple H couldn't do it , Brock wont get it done..Its good for business to keep the Undertakers streak going
Probably right but if Brock wants to come back FT again this would be a great door for him to enter.

I know CM Punk's body was a little beat up but does anyone think he shows up at WM an ruins a big match?
I cant see walking away from the WWE there's not much else in the business at that level an he is an attention whore

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
What does age have to do with it if you dont like wrestling dont watch dont come in a wrestling thread you stupid fuk...its that simple ...wrestling has many fans or should I say FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS
Then millions and millions are inbred, hillbilly, morons. No woman would ever take a guy seriously if she knew he watched wrestling