Login Search

The Road to WrestleMania xXx Starts right here!!!!!!!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
Konck are you gay?
Mayan, slathering your body up in baby oil and rolling around with other guys in speedos does not make you gay. This is sports entertainment.

Also Mayan, watching grown men slathered up in baby oil, wrestling each other while wearing speedos does not make you gay. This is sports entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
Konck are you gay?
Only when Wrestling is on so Monday/Thursday/Friday nights...Wanna come over on Monday night and slurp a burrito????

The file that didnt open was LaBrown James giving each member of the Heat a WWE championship belt....he packsfudge Monday nights
Attached Images  
Last edited by konck; 02-26-14 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Guys again..this is not real

This is cartoon stuff

just reminding you
I have a bet with SBRJohn if this thread get 6228 views or more I can ban any member for 1 month!!!
Stay in your lane JJ

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Only when Wrestling is on so Monday/Thursday/Friday nights...Wanna come over on Monday night and slurp a burrito????

The file that didnt open was LaBrown James giving each member of the Heat a WWE championship belt....he packsfudge Monday nights
Konck I knew you were a full blown homo... It makes sense now..

OP, how fukkin old are you? You haven't out grown that shit by now?

I loved watching wrestling as a kid, but lost interest by the time I was 15 or 16. Every now and then I'll flip the channel to RAW or something... it's a joke compared to what it used to be. Surprised teens still watch it, let alone adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post
OP, how fukkin old are you? You haven't out grown that shit by now?

I loved watching wrestling as a kid, but lost interest by the time I was 15 or 16. Every now and then I'll flip the channel to RAW or something... it's a joke compared to what it used to be. Surprised teens still watch it, let alone adults.
What does age have to do with it if you dont like wrestling dont watch dont come in a wrestling thread you stupid fuk...its that simple ...wrestling has many fans or should I say FOR THE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS