Login Search

FSU +1 -110 and ML +105

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
unc rolls in 2h half now that the refs have to call it fair...that shit was insane and only down 3....lol.... my unc bet is solid going large on 2h, potential blowout!

fsu...what a dumb bet
classic sbr square post. makes me feel 10x better about Fla St +1.5. Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Fla St is always a headache when it comes to anything haveing to do with offense. But yeah, FT's were horrible.

Letting this bitch ride. Books like Fla St to cover 2H. Pinnacle all over Fla St 2H.

Go Noles.
Some people just can't make a free throw...

It doesn't matter how much you fukkin practice...

Do people have any fukkin common sense anymore???

You think people can just sit around and start practicing "jumping" so they can start dunking the ball???

Unreal!

unc rolls in 2h half now that the refs have to call it fair...that shit was insane and only down 3....lol.... my unc bet is solid going large on 2h, potential blowout!

fsu...what a dumb bet

i have UNC +8.5 (super square) when down 15. i was very confident in my play until i raad this. mush city

yaaaa okkkk foollsss you really thought fsu was the right/sharp play tonight??? No sharp play tonight... just a much better team trying to beat the refs on the road... there was no great angle but to take fsu against unc....c'mon man....thats just "trying" to be sharp.. not actually being sharp

i guarantee unc wins this game...have you been watching?

refs will clean up their act in 2h after they realize how bad they're penetrating up...they can't afford anymore of those macaddoooo 3rd fouls...absolutely phantom!!!

they will lose their jobs if they keep doing that bs

again unc rollsssss

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
Some people just can't make a free throw...

It doesn't matter how much you fukkin practice...

Do people have any fukkin common sense anymore???

You think people can just sit around and start practicing "jumping" so they can start dunking the ball???

Unreal!
Sharp post King, these kids practice plenty but there's only so much you can do. Some aren't built for FT's, it's really not that easy of a shot.

yaaaa okkkk foollsss you really thought fsu was the right/sharp play tonight??? No sharp play tonight... just a much better team trying to beat the refs on the road... there was no great angle but to take fsu against unc....c'mon man....thats just "trying" to be sharp.. not actually being sharp

refs will clean up their act in 2h after they realize how bad they're penetrating up...they can't afford anymore of those macaddoooo 3rd fouls...absolutely phantom!!!

again unc rollsssss
where were you in the first half?

again unc rollsssss
please tell me more. i love ppl on sbr like you. so your saying unc is a lock right? did you go all in on them 2H? can't wait to hear from you after the game when fsu wins, oh that's right, you'll probably be hiding.

i don't gotta prove myself... YOU MAD BRO got taken to the woodshed a few weeks back on a big game i called him out on...

if you fools can't see that unc wins this game by now... i just can't help you anymore....i'm not even worried, once unc gets on a run and lead they will not look back....simple as that