Login Search

Basic Information

Last Post

Great advice there. Assuming a board won't talk you out of walking away now, just remember how much you are wagering today and how much money that is to your overall financial well being. Don't let that ratio get out of whack. Too many guys here bet on a single game more than they bring home in a week.

before i can give you advice i need to know who i'm talking to

how old are you?

r u satisfied with your current job and income?

how much do you love sports? how many hours a week do you devote into watching / studying sports ?

Do you already have a lot of hobbies or are you bored with life?

If you are currently a wealthy, happy , and busy person i would say walk away now and dont ever look back.

if you are looking to fill a void and you are hungry then i got plenty of advice for you...

Quote Originally Posted by vtharpejr4 View Post
I am just starting out and would like to hear some of your tips and basic steps to get started on betting and being successful at it. I would appreciate any helpful information that will get me heading in the right direction.
If you lose a wager, double your bet size next time. Continue to double until you win. You can't lose them all so if you follow this simple system it's nearly guaranteed you'll come out on top.