Login Search

Philly Hater Where Are Your Hockey Plays???

Last Post

phillyhata,
When you post hockey plays you've got to say if it's regulation time (1st 60 min) or ML (includes overtime and shootout)...Also, betting on NHL you've got to list the units that you either up or down because of the irregular lines...It's not like you are getting the customary 10% juice on a straight wager in sports like football and basketball...I think this is the only problem that RR has with you...Having said that, you are hotter than a fresh fuckked fox in a forest fire in terms of picking outright winners.......congrats....

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
phillyhata,
When you post hockey plays you've got to say if it's regulation time (1st 60 min) or ML (includes overtime and shootout)...Also, betting on NHL you've got to list the units that you either up or down because of the irregular lines...It's not like you are getting the customary 10% juice on a straight wager in sports like football and basketball...I think this is the only problem that RR has with you...Having said that, you are hotter than a fresh fuckked fox in a forest fire in terms of picking outright winners.......congrats....
Thanks bud appreciate the input. All my bets include overtime and shoot out. Tracking units pain in the butt but I'll try

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Hater if HotJerry was tailing

you would be his HERO to the MOON

i am more than sure

guys Hater dresses in a phone booth tried to tell you

can't bet them for you let's go pay attention guys

Haha, Manny24!...TO THE MOON!...TO THE MOON!.......I tried to give you 2 pts (the max allowed) but SBR wouldn't let me!..
Give Points

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.