Login Search

Do You Think The Superbowl Is Fixed??

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
The utter stupidity that people in here have never ceases to amaze me. You rank amateurs could not tell if a game is fixed or not if you were told what it was. How many different ways can you people spell DUMB? No Superbowl has ever been fixed. If you disagree, show me the proof. Proof is FACT, not something that you dreamed up in what is left of your brain. Show me an FBI inquiry. Every time you clowns lose a game (which is often) you cry "FiX". Grow up children. You know NOTHING about fixed games. If you did, you would be dead by now for shooting your big mouths off.

Why would you be dead? Where ever there is money to be made, there is corruption. I actually can't believe how stupid you sound!!!!

It' s been fixed for several decades and fans do not want to hear that their beloved favorite sport is "rigged" but it's the truth. I have won consistently and have won well over 15k this season.

I don't come here complaining that the games are fixed because I already know it is and I'm benefiting with my picks because these games are obviously rigged. It hurts deep down because some fans will never view an NFL game ever the same again.

Anyone that thinks these games are fixed is an idiot. All you have to do is look at risk/reward:

What's the risk? Well, the NFL would be risking their entire existence if they were caught fixing games. Billions and billions of dollars would be completely lost.

What's the reward? Still waiting for someone to answer that question and tell us what the league gains by fixing games.