Login Search

Knicks getting points? Sign me up

Last Post

Staying away, but as a fan the Knicks success hinges on three factors:

1) PG play (both ways)

D-will is back and livingston has been having a good stretch of late.

2) Shumpert's Offense

Look at the numbers but when shump shoots under 40% they aren't winning ATS. He was hot for a few games, but he's back to "slumpert" on the offensive end again.

and maybe most importantly 3) Kenyon Martin's Defense

W K-mart playing over 20 mins per game the knicks are over .500 (I think 8-7). He's one of their most undervalued and underutilized players.

I think the Nets pull it out late (or possibly roll'em) in the garden. They played exceptionally well vs. ATL in London and according to reports the team really bonded over there.

GL with your plays.

yes but SBR FREE PICKS says we should take the nets at -2.5, That they havent played in 3 days so theyre fresh and that the knicks are playing they're 5 game in 8 days. Also that the nets didnt really have to travel so they're basically home for this game even though its being held at MSG. WHATS THE PLAY FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? GIVE ME A LOCK

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
yes but SBR FREE PICKS says we should take the nets at -2.5, That they havent played in 3 days so theyre fresh and that the knicks are playing they're 5 game in 8 days. Also that the nets didnt really have to travel so they're basically home for this game even though its being held at MSG. WHATS THE PLAY FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? GIVE ME A LOCK

free picks is wrong 85% of the time