Login Search

San Fran's Team Total At 20.5

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Unrael I thought I was the only guy who watches katie couric show
Seaweed introduced me to the Katie Couric show. He watches every day with his grandma, and sometimes the three of us watch old YouTube footage together on Skype. He tells his grandma we met on a Katie Couric fanclub website, and of course I have to play along.

It's funny when we talk during the clips, and Seaweeds grandma gets all mad. She starts spanking him. Interrupting Katie Couric isn't allowed in her house, she says. It's crazy, man.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Smoke gave The Giant 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Seaweed introduced me to the Katie Couric show. He watches every day with his grandma, and sometimes the three of us watch old YouTube footage together on Skype. He tells his grandma we met on a Katie Couric fanclub website, and of course I have to play along.

It's funny when we talk during the clips, and Seaweeds grandma gets all mad. She starts spanking him. Interrupting Katie Couric isn't allowed in her house, she says. It's crazy, man.
I love katies outfits she wears. I'm glued to the tv set. That white and red one a few days ago was hawt. And lets not forget about them legs OMG