Login Search

9-2 in last graded with parlays.

Last Post

And again with the 'excuses' trying to play the 'lolz man i haev a live' card on the internet is the biggest automatic L you can take. No you are not making 'time pass'

You sought out this forum, and your first grand attempt at gaining credability consisted of the decision to Photoshop a betting reciept trying to come off as a big shot. That clearly shows you are insecure in your own ability to carry yourself, and therefore opted to try and let your 'betting' speak for itself.

As we have also concluded though you aren't even fit to work a calculator and therefore you managed to mess up your fake ticket. You are such a cliché in every which way and it's not 'hating' to Point this out it's PUBLIC SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyIsWater View Post
Here man, take some insight today. " “Do not repay evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
What the shit is this? This is a betting site.. just betting, save the life crap for your parents next phone call. I dont care about your "girls" or the exact 100 times you had sex with them. And please, remember to crop out the ".com" there is nothing anyone can do to save your ass on that.

Stick to betting about beating talk only. like this ULM/UTA game

I've been gambling, playing poker online, and using this forum to make time past. Yes. That is what I'm doing with my life to make time past. I'm far from insecure buddy.

It's simple here Plekz, you don't have to follow me, nor criticize. You are simply truculent. You aren't even reputable and you one of the last persons I would dare to take ANY advice from.

I'm not acting like a big shot, because I don't have a huge ego like 95% of this site does. To say I'm Cliche is just ignorant in itself, there hasn't even been enough time to see what I'm made of.

My betting speak for itself? Thanks bro, I started in Ohio playing Fulltilt, Pokerstars. Got enough money and savings. Bought a car, saved more, move to Florida, in Downtown Orlando. Saved more. Carried myself more. Paid every single thing on my own. So don't sit here and act like you know you jackass. I continue to carry myself, and always will. It's people like you that have a sick virus in them and it's called hate.

I take time in respecting what I built, and I won't listen from some little peasant that attempts to put me in place, when you, yourself is all out of place.

Get a life man. I will continue to talk about girls, sports, post tickets and picks. You yourself need to apply more make-up, you fukkin clown.

I've been gambling, playing poker online, and using this forum to make time past. Yes. That is what I'm doing with my life to make time past. I'm far from insecure buddy.

It's simple here Plekz, you don't have to follow me, nor criticize. You are simply truculent. You aren't even reputable and you one of the last persons I would dare to take ANY advice from.

I'm not acting like a big shot, because I don't have a huge ego like 95% of this site does. To say I'm Cliche is just ignorant in itself, there hasn't even been enough time to see what I'm made of.

My betting speak for itself? Thanks bro, I started in Ohio playing Fulltilt, Pokerstars. Got enough money and savings. Bought a car, saved more, move to Florida, in Downtown Orlando. Saved more. Carried myself more. Paid every single thing on my own. So don't sit here and act like you know you jackass. I continue to carry myself, and always will. It's people like you that have a sick virus in them and it's called hate.

I take time in respecting what I built, and I won't listen from some little peasant that attempts to put me in place, when you, yourself is all out of place.

Get a life man. I will continue to talk about girls, sports, post tickets and picks. You yourself need to apply more make-up, you fukkin clown.
You 'introduced' yourself by faking a ticket and you CLAIM you don't have a need to try and come off as better then you are? Suffering from borderline disorder mayhap are we?

For being an 'american' btw your spelling skills are quite shit, as is your structuring of sentences. And OFC one can conclude you are 'cliché' when all avaliable evidence (provided by yourself) points to this as a fact.

How did you manage all this btw with your 'bad knee' that you needed to rehab until you could play football again?

Look man the only reason I'm simply on here is because I broke my knee-cap from football. I'm wasting time until it's healed. It's basically just bullshit and a bunch of egotastic fukk heads that always want to be right. What happened to congrats or compliments? All the word has turned into is being biased and jealous.
Must have been SOOOOOOOOME injury brosif for it to take the amount of time to rehab, that you in that time period managed to become a wiz at full tilt poker, buy all your own stuff, buy a home, move from ohio to miami and still continue to carry yourself as a 'man'
Last edited by plekz; 01-09-14 at 10:26 AM.

Dude, get a life. I don't care about my sentences. I don't care what you think. And to say " your spelling skills are quite shit, as is your structuring of sentences." That is so hypocritical, since your grammar is quite flawed. For one, spelling isn't even considered sentences. And manage what? I've yet to even start rehab.

WHY am I even telling you my life? I'm over it. You can have the last word so you are satisfied. You have way too much pride.

Enjoy.

Yeah but you see difference is homeslice that english isn't my first language. It's a secondary one here in Sweden. Did that 'football' injury also include accidently breaking your head?

And yes, 'structuring' is very much related to spelling since if you can't structure properly (you know put words together in a way that makes them seem coherent) it's irrelevant how good you are at spelling.

BTW, this isn't a paper, I'm not being graded. I don't give a shit what you think. I don't care how many languages you know. I don't care your a Sweden. I don't care what structure you use. I don't care about the spelling. I don't care about you. I don't care about telling you my life. I'm not interested in you, as you are interested in me. I don't like boys or men. I don't care what is relevant or irrelevant to you.

Since we are handing out lessons. You are suppose to use "quotation marks."

This would be the proper way to use an apostrophe.

Who the fucc is ''we'' ? You and your other personalitys? It's pretty hilarious seeing you proclaim how much of a life you have and how little everyone else who doesn't agree with you or pulled your card for your lies doesn't have and yet YOU are the one who have written half an essay about how fuccing great at life you are.

Call a suicide hotline homie, i'm sure if you give them your adress they'll mail you a belt.