Login Search

Name the POSTER you buried into retirement

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
Bodog Becky
Did you coin the term "blowjob Becky"?

Sweet girl in real life. Actually a good poster as well. She just had a different agenda than most, for her it was a job, not a hobby.

where's Archie?

Who buried the dirty thirty? John?

I think Sam, Hippo and one other got TT. Ran him straight to the half way chat room

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Baskets totally forgot about. Him.

Didn't you give Frizzelli his going away party? And frogsrangers? If that guy had a shred of self-respect he'd be ghosting by now. Weren't you apart of those? You've had some good ones
nah wasnt involved in frizzer

i give rocker credit for the last shovel on fraudrangers since he was the one who tracked him down and his 2 catch hs football career kid was too stupid to stay away

fatty was a group effort too

one more im working on that i hope to complete by the end of the year

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
nah wasnt involved in frizzer

i give rocker credit for the last shovel on fraudrangers since he was the one who tracked him down and his 2 catch hs football career kid was too stupid to stay away

fatty was a group effort too

one more im working on that i hope to complete by the end of the year
felt bad rocket got infraction on that one as I was one who posted Willie Boys website

Deucer I knew you'd chime in with something. You're holding back though
Many battles here though don't remember many. Don't post enough now to care but I would be firing left and right and the jerk offs that post here now if I cared enough to.

Shari got Hels. They had some tension a while back and she banned him, I believe. He's now across the street as well.

Stealthy, indeed as it should be.
shari banned him after I exposed him. The creepy thing is that he had sent her pics of his car crash and she just thought he was weird.