Login Search

Saturday SEC games bail the Thursday night losers out

Last Post

Default Saturday SEC games bail the Thursday night losers out

Vandy covers against the Gators (+10.5)

Auburn over Tennessee (-7)

Missouri wrecks the Bluegrass Cats (-13)

Aggies should probably cover the -19.5 against Miss St but those two have too many things going on to risk a late backdoor and think Arkansas might surprise and cover against the Black Bears of Ole Miss with the +17 but another no play for me.

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
Vandy covers against the Gators (+10.5)

Auburn over Tennessee (-7)

Missouri wrecks the Bluegrass Cats (-13)

Aggies should probably cover the -19.5 against Miss St but those two have too many things going on to risk a late backdoor and think Arkansas might surprise and cover against the Black Bears of Ole Miss with the +17 but another no play for me.
Like the other two, but there's something very Brock Landers-ish about the bolded one, itchy.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Like the other two, but there's something very Brock Landers-ish about the bolded one, itchy.
Yeah when I saw him on it earlier it's no surprise the line dropped a little from -7.5/8 range

But I'll have to agree with Landers this time. Jakie Holland and Tre Mason have great games tomorrow....Auburn gets their Tight End back (Fulse) and just don't see the new Vols QB pulling it off in the morning. If this game was the CBS afternoon game or a night game in Knoxville I might shy away but the noon kickoff just has that feel that Auburns temps will get them out early and hold off any Tenn chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen24 View Post
AM rolls today states offense is terrible! And last week in SC state couldnt keep shaw off the field so i can only imagine with Johnny fball is going to do to them
Yeah look at the turnovers for the year with State vs last week...killed me on that wager. think they had less than 5 all year but 4+ last week and all in bad spots. Nico Whitley is their go to guy to try and slow down Evans and their D line isn't TOO bad just insonsistent. good DE's but you're right...last home game for Johnny and Co think they'll win and cover just don;t trust their D enough for a backdoor.