Login Search

Pregame HC suck a dick !!!

Last Post

Default Vegas Runner's weekend warrior BURIALS continued on Sunday!

Two of his top three picks crashed & burned to cap a brutal weekend losing all three days!No worries though.Supposedly he's NEVER FELT BETTER because he's unleashing top picks on both the MNF(99.99% sure he won't be releasing Green Bay -10!)& NBA(winless in hoops this season!)tonight as a BAIL OUT DAILY DOUBLE in desperate hopes of helping faithful weekend package clients avoid paying their man Tuesday!

Default Da Fat Man has lost his Midas touch on Pittsburgh area teams!

Desperately trying to bail out clients after an ugly Saturday reverse sweep Da Fat Man faithfully placed all his trust with aging old geezer Dick LeBONEHEAD to come up with a brilliant game plan to continue throttling struggling Tom Brady & his once potent Patriots offense by confidently releasing a top pick on SHITTSburgh.New England raced up & down the field like they were playing Big Ben's swiss cheese D alma mater.Da Fat Man no longer proudly displays his SHITTSburgh area prowess on his Pregame page!

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
He maybe a another lang fade keep him posted??
No maybe about it. Tony Terrible George has always sucked as a handicapper from what I recall. What I don't understand, is why the picks from those pregame paid touts are not listed here or anywhere else as FADE picks, like is done with Lang and several others. That would be a classic, pregame paid touts posted as fade material....LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post
A few closing points:

-So glad my friend Picsix quit posting there. The man would post and nail the Triple Crown race cards and other great horse race days; ie. Arlington Million. You'd think they'd buy him a box of cigars or something. Instead, they'd sell triple Crown horse picks. The man is great horse handicapper and bettor; honest, humble. He and I used to try to teach people bettings tactics there, apparently to no avail.
Agreed, straguzzi! Picsix has been a great resource for me in the ponies as well. Hell now we get them sent in twitter and is much more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
Tony George has his own site now. Did PreGame kick him out?
He always did have his own site. Tony Terrible is suspended from selling at pregame until after thanksgivivg, I believe. Tony Terrible tried to get away with posting a bull$hit record in the pregame forums but got called out by a poster. After it was determined the record was not legit, Tony Terrible had the balls to blame the listed bull$hit record on his ASSISTANT, as he stated. Like this guy really has an assistant, and this mystery assistant is responsible for posting Tony Terrible's record....LMFAO again!

Quote Originally Posted by Spungalo View Post
Agreed, straguzzi! Picsix has been a great resource for me in the ponies as well. Hell now we get them sent in twitter and is much more convenient.
:

Picsix and I speak on a regular and email daily. He's helped make me money. Not only horses but sports too. Stand-up guy.