Login Search

Russian Rocket Where Are Your Hockey Plays???

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Rocket how to you cape hockey??

Any good sites?
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Russia do use a system and run analysis through filters to make your picks?
I do read a lot about hockey on all major sites like yahoo sports, nhl.com...etc, but the main thing is I very closely follow the teams that I bet on. I know what the injury situation is, who's hot or cold, road/home record, PK and PP %, overall record against the opponent...and so on. I also watch a lot of hockey of the teams I bet on.

I think that's the key here to know in depth the teams/players situation before u make a bet. Don't bet on something that you don't know enough about...get the full picture first.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Adding two more plays:
Tampa Bay Lightning minus 1.5 +271 for $100
Anaheim Ducks goal total Over 2.5 -115 for $150
don't like +2.5. mason 2.15ga .930. flyers starting to play berube hockey. made isles look sloppy with strong forchecking. playing much better off the puck. won last 2. a healthy lecavalier has really helped (hat trick last game). meszaros starting after being healthy scratch last 5 games. not saying they win but expect a tight, low scoring game. might take shot on tb -1.5, nice odds

Quote Originally Posted by imarkp View Post
don't like +2.5. mason 2.15ga .930. flyers starting to play berube hockey. made isles look sloppy with strong forchecking. playing much better off the puck. won last 2. a healthy lecavalier has really helped (hat trick last game). meszaros starting after being healthy scratch last 5 games. not saying they win but expect a tight, low scoring game. might take shot on tb -1.5, nice odds
I have zero trust in Flyers and their goalie and D...unless they play 3-4 solid strong defensive games in a row I'll continue to bet against them

If you put aside PK, the rest of the rankings are horrible for this team:
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I have zero trust in Flyers and their goalie and D...unless they play 3-4 solid strong defensive games in a row I'll continue to bet against them

If you put aside PK, the rest of the rankings are horrible for this team:
you helped make my pt. for low scoring gm. they don't score 28th, 9th penalty kill, when mason plays they're 9th vrs 15th ga. agree it takes more than 2 gms to turn things around. didn't say they win only that didn't like over 2.5 still think phi. starts playing better. hope you win. stay hot! will be tailing some of your other pks probably stl in reg. and chi. reg
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-10-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by imarkp View Post
you helped make my pt. for low scoring gm. they don't score 28th, 9th penalty kill, when mason plays they're 9th vrs 15th ga. agree it takes more than 2 gms to turn things around. didn't say they win only that didn't like over 2.5 still think phi. starts playing better. hope you win. stay hot! will be tailing some of your other pks probably stl in reg. and chi. ml
yeah you're making a good point and I hear ya...this might be the turning point for this team...but more than likely it wont be
I miss old hard checking, high scoring Flyers...they used to be one of my favorites clubs back in the day when I was growing up.

gl with your bets tonight