Login Search

Tommy Hanson sent to Triple-A...Here's why it's so embarrassing.....

Last Post

Default Tommy Hanson sent to Triple-A...Here's why it's so embarrassing.....

You got sent down over Joe Blanton and these numbers:

CATEGORY W L ERA G GS CG SHO SV SVO INN H R ER HR HBP BB IBB SO SB CS PK BK WP AVG
As Starter 2 13 5.66 20 20 0 0 0 0 116.0 157 79 73 24 4 28 3 97 13 0 0 0 5 .317

I'm guessing Hanson's salary is way less obviously. But still kinda depressing if you're him. Couldn't even land a bullpen spot over Fat Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
Cut Hanson some slack, his younger brother died in April or May and his head just hasn't been in the game.
Brett Favre's dad died on a Sunday.
Brett played that Monday night and threw for like 400 yards and a million Td's that game.
Everyone is different, but I think stuff like that doesn't linger and affect your play for that long of a period of time 95% of the time honestly.
Sounds like an Archie excuse to me.
Could of at least mentioned his arm issues.

aight first of all the guy made it to the major leagues . thats a bigger accomplishment than any of us have done or probably ever will do.

so i doubt hes embarrased. And the cool thing for him is if you are on a MLB team roster for even 1 day they have to atleast pay you the league minimum of 250,000 which is awesome.

Yeah Hanson is not a MLB caliber pitcher right now but i just dont think embarrased is the right word.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
aight first of all the guy made it to the major leagues . thats a bigger accomplishment than any of us have done or probably ever will do.

so i doubt hes embarrased. And the cool thing for him is if you are on a MLB team roster for even 1 day they have to atleast pay you the league minimum of 250,000 which is awesome.

Yeah Hanson is not a MLB caliber pitcher right now but i just dont think embarrased is the right word.
this means nothing

Doubt you want a bad pilot flying your plane ride cross country just because he's capable of doing something none of us aren't.

Professional sports will be DEAD the minute they become politically correct.