Login Search

Danny Salazar - Cleveland Indian starter

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
Yeah the 2nd pitch of the game seen by the Angels was jumped all over being right down the middle.... GONE
It's a pretty awful lineup. That doesn't mean they'll never score any runs.

The AAAstros and Marlins have scored hundreds of runs this season. With no Kendrick and Trout (and of course Pujols out for the season), this lineup isn't much better than Houston's or Miami's. Bottom 10 MLB lineup for sure.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ThaTopMoron gave yisman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
It's a pretty awful lineup. That doesn't mean they'll never score any runs.

The AAAstros and Marlins have scored hundreds of runs this season. With no Kendrick and Trout (and of course Pujols out for the season), this lineup isn't much better than Houston's or Miami's. Bottom 10 MLB lineup for sure.
yeah I know haha! Angels are so bad even their big bats couldn't connect vs Sal

it's baseball. 1-1... Indians just left them loaded and Angels just had 1st & 2nd 1 out and Hamilton got himself picked off 2nd lol lol lol

who wins this game? whoever makes the worse mistake

yeah I know haha! Angels are so bad even their big bats couldn't connect vs Sal

it's baseball. 1-1... Indians just left them loaded and Angels just had 1st & 2nd 1 out and Hamilton got himself picked off 2nd lol lol lol

who wins this game? whoever makes the worse mistake
It will come to an end here soon I jumped on the halos ingame like an idiot im kind of shocked Indians cant hit Jepson or kohn but not to fear they just showed joe Blanton warming up in the pen ....unfukkin real halos have so much dead weight on their team its not even funny burguis cant hit his way out of a wet paper bag Jepson is gas can grant green cant hit anything at all Blanton is well ...you should know about Blanton by now. Can't believe I backed this shit team after a good day fukk me

they weren't forced they still had roth and somebody else im guessing mike just got tired of this game going on so long Blanton was throwing some cookies up there .... I tried to get in on clevland bookmaker logged out on me then a line change it was fukked up all around oh well just a 500 buck swing. They should fire mike already and whatever scout decided it was a good idea to sign joe Blanton and whomever gave the ok to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
they weren't forced they still had roth and somebody else im guessing mike just got tired of this game going on so long Blanton was throwing some cookies up there .... I tried to get in on clevland bookmaker logged out on me then a line change it was fukked up all around oh well just a 500 buck swing. They should fire mike already and whatever scout decided it was a good idea to sign joe Blanton and whomever gave the ok to do so.
I am so out of it I thought he was their last guy haha

they will hit him if he just continues to try and throw his fastball down the middle thinking he can overpower them

Angels ML or no play for me if i bet this game... but I'm not touching it
Would be true if Angels were'nt sporting a AAA lineup at the moment.'