Login Search

Houston +8.5, ML +420 and ML Parlay the home teams

Last Post

Default Houston +8.5, ML +420 and ML Parlay the home teams

Those are tomorrows plays

I think OKC closes out the series tomorrow at home but I'm not sure they do it by 9. I'm actually a bit perplexed by this line and it makes me nervous but I have to go with where I believe there is an edge.

Also, I don't see a home team losing so may as well parlay them all together and get around +175 or so.

Lastly, a small play on the Houston ML at +420. Mainly because I wouldn't be completely surprised if Houston wins but it also may open up a nice hedge opportunity for Live Play options if OKC gets down or even an arb. OKC has already won on Houstons court and was within a blown layup of going to OT in the second game, they know they can win in Houston and still have one more in OKC if needed.

We'll see but I think all of these plays have some value.

Good luck with your wagers

RogueNation

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
why are you confused about the line? it was -11 with westbrook.
Because Houston has shown the ability to be ultra competitve in these games now. The last 3 games have been decided by a TOTAL less than the spread on the next game.

Laker, just tail these plays and get off to a good start on your challenge

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
So you're not sure about anything but you want us to follow you. Thanks pal.

Gl on your big battle to carry over your 75 bucks worth of pts to pro status. We're all pulling for you. Save Ferris.
Please, let me know the next time you are "sure" of a bet

We're gambling on possibilities and probabilities, looking for value.

Not betting on sure events

We will see. I just haven't seen anything out of OKC either offensively or defensively since Westbrook went out to give me confidence in betting them to cover this spread.

I was HUGE on OKC over HOU all season long and won alot of money on these two teams but I flat out cannot back OKC right now without Westbrook. They are simply not the same team.

If this game is close which I believe it will be, there will be great live betting opportunities.