Login Search

Derrick Rose Is A Grade 1 Pu$$y For Not Helping His Team Out When They Need Him

Last Post

Rose is a punk...Maybe an Iverson caliber player. That's it.
Too small.
He's certainly not taking anyone to the promised land. The rules have changed the game
where the isolation guard play (Jordan) could carry a team.

But he does have a 180M shoe deal....So why play when you don't have to.
Damaged goods.

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
Rose is a punk...Maybe an Iverson caliber player. That's it.
Too small.
He's certainly not taking anyone to the promised land. The rules have changed the game
where the isolation guard play (Jordan) could carry a team.

But he does have a 180M shoe deal....So why play when you don't have to.
Damaged goods.
Shut up.
First of all... random post.
2nd of all... he had all the makings of taking his team to "the promised land" before some unfortunate injuries. Pay homage and show respect.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Shut up.
First of all... random post.
2nd of all... he had all the makings of taking his team to "the promised land" before some unfortunate injuries. Pay homage and show respect.
Tham are you trying to give Rose a reacharound? Stop sucking him bro. You are a pathetic broke dik fuk.

Did you finally learn how to cash that AIR chk of yours?

Hey guys how do you cash a chk? I'm lonely and have no friends... and I need to just make up shi# as I go. F U bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Tham are you trying to give Rose a reacharound? Stop sucking him bro. You are a pathetic broke dik fuk.

Did you finally learn how to cash that AIR chk of yours?

Hey guys how do you cash a chk? I'm lonely and have no friends... and I need to just make up shi# as I go. F U bro.
Ignorance speaks for itself.
You sir, are ignorant.
I dont argue with ignorant.
Damn.
I feel sorry for your children who will inherit such poor genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
Im a diehard bulls fan and season ticket holder and Im completely ok with it. And so are most of us.

The bulls has the worst off season EVER. Got rid of Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, CJ Watson, Omar Asik, etc. They werent going anywhere this year. Noah is playing at 50%.

Ricky Rubio and Iman Shumpert would kill to go back in time and sit out longer. This now makes Rose 100% for next year and the east is going to be Miami v.s Chicago for the next 5-10 years.
make that perhaps 3 years max

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
You ever had knee surgery? Shit doesnt just magically heal.
We don't care about your knee blown outs Tham. The point is... Rose's integrity is ZERO. His value is ZERO. Guy is 100% a pansy. Next season... same sh#$ will happen... and he'll need a wheelchair to get off the court. His career is done. Are you bad at math or something? G damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
he didnt even blow out his knee this time a torn meniscus is not that bad of an injury he blew out his knee over 2 years ago lol
he was medically cleared to return in march..... refused.
he was medically cleared to play last season.... refused.

i dont really blame rose though.... he's a pussy. the bulk of the blame lies with management for not fining him. they are babying him and eventually he'll sit out every season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
We don't care about your knee blown outs Tham. The point is... Rose's integrity is ZERO. His value is ZERO. Guy is 100% a pansy. Next season... same sh#$ will happen... and he'll need a wheelchair to get off the court. His career is done. Are you bad at math or something? G damn.
Yeah. No integrity youre right. What an asshole for getting hurt... shit happens. Get off his dikk and quit bumping this thread every week.

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
he was medically cleared to return in march..... refused.
he was medically cleared to play last season.... refused.

i dont really blame rose though.... he's a pussy. the bulk of the blame lies with management for not fining him. they are babying him and eventually he'll sit out every season.
Lmao fine him? Omg. Ignorance.