Login Search

Derrick Rose Is A Grade 1 Pu$$y For Not Helping His Team Out When They Need Him

Last Post

Exact same topic keeps popping up Smoke, either in other threads or brand new one's started by forum attention whores. Don't know if you watched the game last night, but TNT spent half of their broadcast (when game was down) talking about this very subject. It's as fresh as it was weeks ago.

Might as well keep it all in one place

also...

I enjoyed being ahead of the right side of this story from the get go.

While I'm at it......

People forget when dennis Rodman INTENTIONALLY played to hurt other players! (Hakeem and Pippen)

People forget when Barkley was a bigger asshole than he is now! The leagues biggest jerk and loved it.

People forget when Noah was a fukin misfit his first three years in the league! "I won 2 championships and I don't need anybody telling me what to do!" The only player in the league ever PUNISHED BY HIS OWN TEAM MATES! LOL

The world, especially forum across the net, is loaded with followers. Weak people always looking for a hero (in the wrong places) or old guys wanting to feel young. All setting aside what really is and was and redoing history. Everyone wants to be part of something bigger.

sheep

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
While I'm at it......

People forget when dennis Rodman INTENTIONALLY played to hurt other players! (Hakeem and Pippen)

People forget when Barkley was a bigger asshole than he is now! The leagues biggest jerk and loved it.

People forget when Noah was a fukin misfit his first three years in the league! "I won 2 championships and I don't need anybody telling me what to do!" The only player in the league ever PUNISHED BY HIS OWN TEAM MATES! LOL

The world, especially forum across the net, is loaded with followers. Weak people always looking for a hero (in the wrong places) or old guys wanting to feel young. All setting aside what really is and was and redoing history. Everyone wants to be part of something bigger.

sheep
Noah was an immature rookie Big deal. He's unquestionably a great leader now.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Noah was an immature rookie Big deal. He's unquestionably a great leader now.
Sure he's gotten better. But a leopard doesn't change his spots. Don't know if you've caught it, he's had a few of the exact same stretches this year. Just had a massive one a month or so back.

And he's a perfect fit to play with Rose. A big man that runs and plays team D. He still has NO go to shot. He still can't block shots. He still is a very big unknown on the free throw line. He's been in the league some time now and is the same player he was day one.

Sure he's gotten better. But a leopard doesn't change his spots. Don't know if you've caught it, he's had a few of the exact same stretches this year. Just had a massive one a month or so back.

And he's a perfect fit to play with Rose. A big man that runs and plays team D. He still has NO go to shot. He still can't block shots. He still is a very big unknown on the free throw line. He's been in the league some time now and is the same player he was day one.
He is not the same player. He is WAY better now and was 6th in blocks in the NBA. He changes plenty of shots too. And mid 70's at the line the past 4 years. He's certainly not a traditional post center though, obviously. He creates more at the top and off the dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
He is not the same player. He is WAY better now and was 6th in blocks in the NBA. He changes plenty of shots too. And mid 70's at the line the past 4 years. He's certainly not a traditional post center though, obviously. He creates more at the top and off the dribble.
6th year in the league. 11.3 million a year, and this is the best he will ever be? Think they could have done much better. Glad it's not my money.

6th year in the league. 11.3 million a year, and this is the best he will ever be? Think they could have done much better. Glad it's not my money.
Yes, and he's the best defensive big man in the league. If he hadn't been hurt, he probably would have won DPOY. Volume scoring is not the only way a player can help his team win games.

thats why noah is a star and not a superstar
he gives 100% all the time and not some1 i can criticize