Login Search

Derrick Rose Is A Grade 1 Pu$$y For Not Helping His Team Out When They Need Him

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
no disrespect taken, nice post.

Im just speaking for this ticket holder but I honestly can say I would rather D.Rose come back next season 100%. Rose is a freak of nature and he is very explosive with a 40 in verticle. I cant risk that not being there. Because I agree, the future is not guaranteed. They will cut ties with Boozer, but Boozer got a bad rap while he was here. There are serious defensive issues but he had a good point/rebound average. The Bulls are going to be great. Deng may have "peaked" but he is a great defender and thibs is a great coach. I cant know for certain but I just dont feel like Rose playing gets past the Heat this year. He is going to be rusty.
I like you Ralphie, that Omar avatar is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
I hear ya

I have to say Gibson can't ever be depended on. He's maybe a good back up. Maybe. Noah's injury is chronic and is never going away. It'll always come back.
Gibson will be a backup, both PF and C. Players have had plantar fascitis and then gotten over it just fine, but it's worrisome that it's been and off for two seasons. I don't think you can know that it will remain chronic. Didn't Kobe and Gasol have it? Many others too.

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
lolz...no , no they dont watch this because it doesnt happen... in the 2-3 minute video we have seen, he does nothing more than 1 on 1 drills from the top of the key and looks nowhere near fully healthy and gets beat off the dribble like never before... you got some video of him running full court and dominating practices? you are merely quoting some other posters remarks found off some google search...stop, its embarrassing... the guy barely has half his normal vertical back.. as hard as he plays, there is no reason for him to risk injury ... you guys want him sitting out another season?
Hell of a lot of assuming going on there.

This a a short clip from April 9th. At this point today, it's been well over two months since he was medically cleared. He's been going full at it with the entire team EVERY PRACTICE. The team has now embraced a new policy of hope with Derrick (AND his ghetto brother, AND his agent that hates the Bulls, AND his family that doesn't want to lose their meal ticket, AND Adidas that has their own interests to worry about) after they came out aggressively publicly putting Derrick's docs and rehab peeps on the airwaves publicly stating this is all in Derrick's head. They now close practices to "protect" poor little Derrick and not upset his tummy, or HIS HANDLERS.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/04/...off-left-knee/

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Gibson will be a backup, both PF and C. Players have had plantar fascitis and then gotten over it just fine, but it's worrisome that it's been and off for two seasons. I don't think you can know that it will remain chronic. Didn't Kobe and Gasol have it? Many others too.

He's had this foot problem his entire career. Of course it could disappear today. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Bunch of fat ass degenerate gamblers calling Rose "soft" and a "pussy."

LOL.
These fat ass degenerate gamblers are not getting paid $350 million to play basketball also.

Rose is one of the softest guys in NBA. The medical staff has cleared him more than a month ago. What is he waiting for?? Mentally ready??? WTF?? He is being paid $350 million to be mentally ready??

Bulls wont win even a single championship under rose.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
Kevin Ware is a huge pussy. His leg wasn't even detached it was still connected! He shouldve played. Rg3 is soft also because he didn't play through the torn acl. Kobe is a bitch too he should play with his Achilles tear I mean its the playoffs come on!
You're talking like an idiot. Rose tore his ACL a year ago and has been cleared. You have no argument

Quote Originally Posted by betitall10 View Post
hmm lets see. Would you go to work if you still got paid to call in sick and could sit and home and smoke weed and watch tv? I doubt it.
Yep, he'd absolutely be playing if he got paid by the game, or if he was going to be a free agent this summer. Since he has a long term deal, and gets paid no matter what, it doesn't appear that he has any motivation to take the court. I don't really blame him, but it would be hard to say that he puts the team ahead of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
Yep, he'd absolutely be playing if he got paid by the game, or if he was going to be a free agent this summer. Since he has a long term deal, and gets paid no matter what, it doesn't appear that he has any motivation to take the court. I don't really blame him, but it would be hard to say that he puts the team ahead of himself.
It's not team vs. himself. It's really more short-term v.s long-term. And both involve the Bulls. In fact, if he was a FA going into the off-season and he sat, THAT would appear a lot more selfish.