Login Search

~~~Retirement Pick~~~ 4/20 UFC on FOX 7

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
yeah, you're probably as bad as me, the guy who went 10-0 on the last event and is 51-21 for 2013

yeah you sure went 10-0 last week....i like how you posted after the fact and ignore all of your 2-9 performances on nearly every ufc card since 2010....i like your confidence, but you need to be more realistic. post your picks before the event and respect will be earned...

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
yeah you sure went 10-0 last week....i like how you posted after the fact and ignore all of your 2-9 performances on nearly every ufc card since 2010....i like your confidence, but you need to be more realistic. post your picks before the event and respect will be earned...
i posted them, just not here. a lot of the users here saw my posts in the other forum which i posted.

in 2012, i had 9-0 and 8-0 nights that were posted here.

i don't post here much anymore, get used to it, brown boy.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
I'd spladdle his ass.

Why did they change suspects. First it was Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi from Saudi Arabia. Then Obama has a sudden unscheduled meeting with the Saudi foreign minister at the White House. Then presto change-o, abracadabra NEW SUSPECTS! A whole lot of F*ckery is afoot! Why were there BOMB DRILL's at the Marathon that morning? Why were there Military special operations and Craft International Security (similar to Blackwater) there that morning before the bombs went off? Why did none of the many bomb sniffing dogs detect any of the bombs? Marathon runners were asking Boston Police what was going on before the Marathon even started because of the unprecedented amount of Police, Military and bomb sniffing dogs that were everywhere. Runners and the audience were told before and during the race over loud speakers to stay calm it's only a drill. If Obungles tries to use this incident to ban gun powder then you know f*ckery is afoot.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
It pisses me off Pauler. So many conflicting stories. It's unreal.
Yes. I agree with you. However, because of all the Police State actions that may occur from this incident. I would say that the term SURREAL is more fitting. There were hundreds of Police, FBI, Military, and private security personnel there that morning before the bombs went off. Oh, and bomb sniffing dogs as well. What were they even doing there in the first place? Did they have prior knowledge and decided that they could prevent the attack from happening? As I said before. A whole lot of f*ckery is afoot!