Login Search

Of all the halarious comparisons of lebron to jordan this takes the cake

Last Post

Default Of all the halarious comparisons of lebron to jordan this takes the cake

I was reading realGM and it has a article named "LeBron James Creates His Own Transcendent Memory Of NBA Finals".

Compares a 4 play sequence from lebron to that of Jordans memorable finals moments.

Heat were up 13.
1) lebron blocked splitter
2) assisted to Allen for a 3
3) stole the ball from parker
4) dunked ball.

Up 17 in game 2 of nba finals. Please dont compare this bullshit to Jordans finals moments like the end of game 6 in the 1998 finals...

http://basketball.realgm.com/article...-Of-NBA-Finals

MIAMI – This was the transcendent NBA Finals moment everyone will always remember out of LeBron James, a fatal four-part sequence encapsulating the magnitude with which he controls everything on the court. Just over 22 years ago, Michael Jordan had charted his memorable tale in The Finals with a twisting, up and under layup in Game 2 of the Chicago Bulls’ first title. It was an immortalizing, peerless play.

These were different circumstances, different periods in the careers, but James captured his own memory to live on with the Jordans and Magic Johnsons. Everywhere inside the American Airlines Arena, people wondered where James’ aggression had gone on Sunday night, a game spiraling out of his hands as if it were 2011 all over again, and then LeBron did something he knows he failed to do in that Finals series: Make a play of significance, of impact when it matters most.

Media has to make someone a star in a league that has none anymore. Lebron is the most overrated player ever. Guy is playing in a shitbox era and on top of that he is a monster that no one can block. So sick of the jordan comparisons.

Did jordan ever lose a finals? No. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
You nerds always complain about such things, yet you'll always sit down to watch/read all this. And then go complain about it on an online forum and have discussions re: the topic.

Media 1...Nerds 0

You keep sukkings lbj dikk. It makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

You keep sukkings lbj dikk. It makes you feel better.
And you keep fading him until u lose ur shirt. It's truly amazing how much money ur hate for the guy has cost u - fading him every series, but atleast u stopped now. You are the classic example of how stupid gamblers are when they bet with emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

its a shame you fail to see the irony of your post you dumb fuk
Umm what irony u idiot? Can u not read? I wasn't discussing anything the media says cuz i dont care, whether its right or wrong. I was simply pointing out how their intention is to draw attention/traffic to their videos/articles, etc and clowns like u who actually get all into these 'debates' are the reason they probably do it in the first place. If they only state the obvious everytime, nobody would be creating SBR threads berating them

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Media has to make someone a star in a league that has none anymore. Lebron is the most overrated player ever. Guy is playing in a shitbox era and on top of that he is a monster that no one can block. So sick of the jordan comparisons.

Did jordan ever lose a finals? No. The end.
Jordan hit the end of a great era. Post comeback, league was terrible.

Jordan had to beat Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton - haha.

Barkley and his isolation back me down basketball, please.

Stockton, Malone (good) and Jeff Hornacek - haha - and nobody else.

Rodman, Kukoc, Steve Kerr and others were a great supporting cast, oh and Scottie Pippen too!

Jordan did not have as many squares betting on him every game. Huge advantage that he did not have to beat Vegas too.

I agree that u can't compare bron's block to jordans game winners, but when did u ever see jordan block the opposing p/f like that. Lebron guards all 5 opposing players including the centre, his D is superior IMO. Does that mean I think james is better than jordan? Hell no and prob never will be, but when it is all said and done they will be comparable.

This is the core problem in sports media........There is one NBA game per night, one NHL game per night, a handful of meaningless MLB games, and no football. Yet the media has to find material for 5 sports networks and 10 sports websites, 24 hours per day. They have literally no value to add, so they put out this crap.