Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jed81 View Post
Rangers Lookin good !!! I like the oak A,s today any thoughts
Out and about this weekend. Been a hectic last few weeks, haven't had a chance to cap properly. Will be back next week with some winners to pound. Rangers, Kings, Heat should all close out their Game 6's.

jed, that play in the post you're commenting on is three days old...but it was an ABSOLUTE BLOWOUT WINNER!!! (7-2 over Minnesota in g1 on Monday the 26th...AND they just finished beating them for the third time in 4 days!!!)

so, even when Nino leaves his plays keep on winning. 3-1 from the same Rangers-over-Twins post!!!

I suspect that after last weekend's UFC 173, "the boy" won't be around so much...till he works his way thru that mountain of free money all of us sharp MMA-insiders made on Ferguson and Dillashaw...

but i'd be careful tailing right away when he does come back...an extended binge of broads and drugs and booze isn't good for capping

for tonight, might wanna put a small splash (enough to win 1u) on the Canadiens in hockey...can get them in the +150s range...their "back to the wall" motivation wipes out the "home cooking" advantage and makes this a coin-flip
Last edited by fitguy67; 05-29-14 at 07:34 PM.

6/21

Chicago Cubs (+103) 2u 5Dimes
Toronto Blue Jays (+133) 2u 5Dimes

YTD
15-11 +7.59u

Vance Worley is a road favorite in his 2nd start this season? Cool story. He should go 5 or 6 and the Cubbies get a chance to knock the Pittsburgh Pen around as they find a new closer. Cubs are red hot at home and if Wood can get some run support, they should win here. Reds blow against lefties this year. Give me the free swinging Blue Jays at Great American Ball Park.

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
The consistency of your picks, accountability, and hilarious avatar picture repeatedly remind me that all is not lost at SBR. Keep on keeping on, El Nino, and good luck, sir!!!
blackeyeshamus, one of the first mlb subforum vids I ever saw on here pal, and BOL to you as well! It's all about burying as much money as you can in coffee cans!