Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

as far as team sports suitable to "embrace the (hopefully profitable) grind"...there's nothing better than the only two you'll ever need to get you thru the calendar year (with a few overlap periods--such as now--where the playoffs of one overshadow the early stages of the other for a few weeks...) right now hockey playoffs rule...but for the next several months it's baseball boyz

i'm now even more jazzed than normal bout baseball to discover that the neiderrater has a 2014 MLB thread...don't expect this to really get into REALLY full swing till after the cup's decided...but i'll be chekkin' in daily nonethelss...

go UNITS (the best team to cheer for in all situations)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
as far as team sports suitable to "embrace the (hopefully profitable) grind"...there's nothing better than the only two you'll ever need to get you thru the calendar year (with a few overlap periods--such as now--where the playoffs of one overshadow the early stages of the other for a few weeks...) right now hockey playoffs rule...but for the next several months it's baseball boyz

i'm now even more jazzed than normal bout baseball to discover that the neiderrater has a 2014 MLB thread...don't expect this to really get into REALLY full swing till after the cup's decided...but i'll be chekkin' in daily nonethelss...

go UNITS (the best team to cheer for in all situations)!!!
Yessir Taking a little break until hockey is done and then it's bases, MMA, and WNBA. Busy month, lots of traveling.

for me, apart from NHL and MLB, it's MMA and a relatively-new betting interest, Tennis...(only other team sport worth a damn to watch/bet on is Australian Rugby League...NRL...think i'll open a simple thread for next year's full season cuz home dogs--bigger the better--autoplayed is serious money over the haul--but with serious variance to be endured of course, so it's gotta be a full-season commitment)

i'm finding that MMA is getting more and more like MLB betting-wise...in that you gotta be smart with your units and can't shy away from putting on lots of small-stake/big-payout plays on dogs you think CAN win...even if you don't think they WILL win...there are always enough surprises (especially with the imperfections of "MMA math" and the fact that the fighters almost never have an actual h2h record...AND hog-size reports are unreliable!!!) to make it profitable...
Last edited by fitguy67; 05-15-14 at 08:29 PM.

bigger and neener, let's go all in on rikman...

then later we take all that and go all in again on shlemenko...

"big bellator faves that can't lose" + "books are too stupid to know that they can't lose" = free friday money special just for followers of this thread...

vaughany would just overthink it, so we don't tell him...till after we won big...and he'll be so upset cuz it was his idea that made us rich...

then he joins, and becomes the research-department of our secret three-man MMA betting syndicate "hidden in plain site" in an obscure sbr MLB thread...all those "faux sharps" who never stray from the MMA subforum will unwittingly be funding our success with their silly "value betting" practices that just do not work at bellator

after a few more fridays we're all independently wealthy...

yamauchi/richman is still on the board at 5d...be sharp and be sure to clik "reduced" first ok...those extra points we save go into our "blow and broads" budget...rest goes into V's first choice next Friday...

that is all...

______
Last edited by fitguy67; 05-16-14 at 07:29 PM.