Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

9/24

San Diego Padres (-118) 1.18u 5Dimes

YTD

164-159-3 +17.35u

Wade Miley has gotten beat up by the Padres all season. The Dbacks haven't matched up well with the Padres. They are the thorn in their side. Local word is Wade has been dealing with a nasty sinus infection all week. I know when I'm feeling like shit and run down from a lack of sleep, I wanna face a team that I'm 0-4 against who is hitting .326 off of me with a 5.82 ERA. Throw in Gibby's incompetence and likelihood to manage himself out of a game, this is an easy play. For example, tonight he lets McCarthy pitch to Hundley with 2 outs, runners on 2nd and 3rd in a 1-1 game when Amarista is on deck and is 0 for his last 27. Hundley bombs a 3-run HR and Amarista comes up and hits a shallow fly out to RF to go 0 for his last 28. Gibby ball.

I'm also prob going to hit the Oakland A's first five when it's available. Griffin has been lights out since the All-Star Break, I just don't know how long the A's are going to let their starters go.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
9/24

San Diego Padres (-118) 1.18u 5Dimes

YTD

164-159-3 +17.35u

Wade Miley has gotten beat up by the Padres all season. The Dbacks haven't matched up well with the Padres. They are the thorn in their side. Local word is Wade has been dealing with a nasty sinus infection all week. I know when I'm feeling like shit and run down from a lack of sleep, I wanna face a team that I'm 0-4 against who is hitting .326 off of me with a 5.82 ERA. Throw in Gibby's incompetence and likelihood to manage himself out of a game, this is an easy play. For example, tonight he lets McCarthy pitch to Hundley with 2 outs, runners on 2nd and 3rd in a 1-1 game when Amarista is on deck and is 0 for his last 27. Hundley bombs a 3-run HR and Amarista comes up and hits a shallow fly out to RF to go 0 for his last 28. Gibby ball.

I'm also prob going to hit the Oakland A's first five when it's available. Griffin has been lights out since the All-Star Break, I just don't know how long the A's are going to let their starters go.
Looks good. Get it.

I think the public has forgotten about the A's, they're still playing for the best record in the AL, they're only 1 game back of Boston, most underrated team in the AL. Josh Donaldson, yes Donaldson has a greater WAR than Miguel Cabrera...
Making up for an 0-2 day yesterday, hopefully I don't jinx you Nino. GL

Wow, I am on the total other side of the Pad bet.
And we rarely disagree.

Feeling here is Snakes sticks get to Ross tonight, Miley comes out with a different approach this time.

Wish I saw this thread first, I am on 'Zona 1.5 *, not big.
The good news is, if I lose that game, you win.

You did good work all season, appreciate all your input.

Well done sir

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Wow, I am on the total other side of the Pad bet.
And we rarely disagree.

Feeling here is Snakes sticks get to Ross tonight, Miley comes out with a different approach this time.

Wish I saw this thread first, I am on 'Zona 1.5 *, not big.
The good news is, if I lose that game, you win.

You did good work all season, appreciate all your input.

Well done sir
Ross is a bum.

Miley is a bum.

Game is meaningless.

Line indicates a toss-up.

Why are two sharp cats like you betting this one?

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
But Ross is
handed.
Major Nashy brain fart, what is wrong with me.
I am an air head at times, shame on me.

I knew that too, but I was looking at all the lefties tonight, Rusin, etc. etc. , well brain fart.