Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Can't ask much more outta Delgado... figured d'backs woulda hit Timmy for 5 runs
Agreed. I debated the value on gambling with the Dbacks' pen over them getting to Timmay before the 6th. He dodged bullets in the 6th. Dbacks couldn't string anything together.

Delgado pitching well, staying down in the zone. Switched to glasses from contacts, was having issues with him. He's rebounded nicely.

1-1 -0.15u Should have just stuck with my profitable angle fading the Padres in the first road game of a series. I will be very close to auto betting this angle for the remainder of the season. That brings the count to 6-15 with 13 of the 15 losses on the RL. 4 opportunities left on the season for this play. 9/10 @ Philly, 9/13 @ Atlanta, 9/16 @ Pittsburgh, and 9/27 @ San Francisco.

8/31

Tampa Bay Rays (+119) 5Dimes
Toronto Blue Jays (-122) 1.22u 5Dimes

YTD
156-148-2 +18.88u

1-0-1 +1.11u A little upset, could have been a big day. I bring up gamecast on my phone only to see the Brewers with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 8th with 1 out down 3-5 and Lucroy at the plate. Basically, the perfect situation and get nada off Frieri. Hamburger gets a 5 out save. Oh well, for having only 4 total runs going to the top of the 7th, a push isn't terrible.

9/2

Kansas City Royals (+107) 5Dimes
Toronto Blue Jays (+141) 5Dimes

YTD
158-149-3 +19.99u

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
nino,

I got you're back

They wouldn't let me sign in for a lil

Still drinking...

Keep crushing it!
Haha same here, pal. Started capping then realized I needed more booze. Hit the corner store before 2am. Drunk as fukk but are they really hanging Brandon fukkin' McCarthy -146??? I don't care if he's opposing a pitching machine, he should not be -146. As far as King Felix, he seems to fade around this time of year. August numbers are down, he already gets little to no run support and Duffy is a legit lefty even if he only goes 5-6 innings.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
1-0-1 +1.11u A little upset, could have been a big day. I bring up gamecast on my phone only to see the Brewers with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 8th with 1 out down 3-5 and Lucroy at the plate. Basically, the perfect situation and get nada off Frieri. Hamburger gets a 5 out save. Oh well, for having only 4 total runs going to the top of the 7th, a push isn't terrible.

9/2

Kansas City Royals (+107) 5Dimes
Toronto Blue Jays (+141) 5Dimes

YTD
158-149-3 +19.99u
You're gonna get sick when you look at the highlights from that at-bat from Lucroy. He hit one ball into the right field corner that landed less than an inch foul - would have cleared the bases. Another pitch pulled down the left field line looked like it went over the base - would have cleared the bases. Unreal...