Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
7/29Tampa Bay Rays (-108) 3.24u 5DimesMiami Marlins (-117) 2.34u 5DimesToronto Blue Jays (+150) 5Dimes
Finally your on my jays!. You bet against them on Wednesday (i think) vs the Dodgers, and i went to the game only to witness them blow the lead in the ninth

Quote Originally Posted by Bawth View Post
Finally your on my jays!. You bet against them on Wednesday (i think) vs the Dodgers, and i went to the game only to witness them blow the lead in the ninth
Yeah, I needed that one! Rasmus saved the day Both teams played poor defensively that game. Line's a little high here and Griffin has pitched a little worse than his record suggests. Jays can steal the first one after A's let down coming off big comeback to bury the Angels for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawth View Post
Thanks fitguy, but Ontario laws are different than the other provinces. Ontario doesn't allow any online gambleing, so the way to go around it is to use Instade8it, and even skrill wont work if your CC branch is from Ontario. I checked out Bet365 and their margins are pretty bad.
I don't mean to hijack the thread but this has not been my experience at all. I've been able to deposit with my CC (Ontario branch CC/bank) to various sites (poker, sports) for years now. I mostly played poker since the early 2000s and just started sports this past year so I'm betting it's your bank (Royals?), which is notoriously anti-gamble. I got a CC with imperial but toronto is supposedly good too. I have a good longstanding relationship with my local branch so maybe thats the case? But I doubt there is a open policy against all such transactions with the banks I've mentioned, it might be customer based.