Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
7/9

Los Angeles Dodgers (-101) 2.02u 5Dimes
Colorado Rockies (+121) 5Dimes
New York Mets (+128) 5Dimes

YTD
100-100-1 -2.73u

I think I'm getting better pitching on all 3 starters here. Fading two teams in the Padres and Giants that cannot buy wins as of late.
i like the mets and rockies pick.

I think Kennedy shuts the dodgers down though

7/10

Atlanta Braves (-135) 2.7u 5Dimes
Los Angeles Angels (-125) 1.25u 5Dimes
Under 9 Runs Los Angeles Dodgers/Arizona Dbacks (-107) 1.07u 5Dimes

YTD
102-101-1 -0.45u

Maholm struggles on the road, but the Marlins are in the bottom 2 in the NL in almost every offensive category against LHP. Skaggs getting no love with this total. It should be 8.5, Dbacks offense is struggling but Skaggs has been dealing and his off speed stuff and his curve were downright nasty against the Rockies. C.J. Wilson has continued to improve since the beginning of the season. I like the Angels here.

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
You really think Dodgers would sweep D-backs? Leaning Arizona here actually.
Like the under better than either side. Both clubs do ok against lefties. I really like how Skaggs has been pitching though. Dbacks offense is slumping. Shaking up the order yesterday proved useless. Gibson takes out Parra who is already one of the best lead off batters in the league for Eaton who goes 0-4 and does a dancing bear routine in center field to cost them 2 runs. Eaton should have been in the 2 slot. Gun to my head, I would prob take the Dodgers for the side. They have the hotter offense and even their foul balls and outs were being pounded.