Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
i heard the other day it been like over a month since a dbag starter won a gm, that crazy..then ya got heath bell str8 killing ya.
I know Corbin was screwed out of a bunch of wins. The team is like 16-1 in his starts, but he only has 9 wins. No Decisioned his last 5 starts.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
I know Corbin was screwed out of a bunch of wins. The team is like 16-1 in his starts, but he only has 9 wins. No Decisioned his last 5 starts.
yea its a good thing for me cause ive been on a fade corbin kick for a minute, i just watch dude and look as numbers i trust and i just dont see a guy that doing this damn well, i mean he no scrub but he doesnt have frontline stuff either

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
yea its a good thing for me cause ive been on a fade corbin kick for a minute, i just watch dude and look as numbers i trust and i just dont see a guy that doing this damn well, i mean he no scrub but he doesnt have frontline stuff either
If you've been fading him, you're losing your ass. Dbacks still win when he starts...he's just not getting credit for the "W." I lied, the Dbacks are 15-1 in his starts this year not 16-1. His record is 9-0. Competing with your boy Waino for NL Cy Young. Everyone expecting regression but it's not happening. Kid's slider is off the charts sick this year. Dueled with Kershaw, Strasburgh, Cain twice, Hamels, and Leake. He battles every start. I mean, the most ER's he has given up in a start is 4, twice.

Yea I've prob went against 4 times, might have actually took him last gm. whatever 1 he wasnt overprice. But a few of those I didn't fade by backin other team I did by playing the over. Still it hasn't went as well as some of the really good ones I've came up w over the years, nobody perfect, lol. Still don't think he that good. Those pitchers u said he went toe to toe w all got 1 thing in common, shit offenses. Oh and if dude wins the cy young over waino there gonna be riots! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
7/1

Under 3.5 Team Total Runs San Diego Padres (-120) 2.4u 5Dimes

YTD
91-94-1 -8.40u

Fernandez is a filthy beast.
I watched the kid play in HS... My stepbro played with him, actually was his catcher... He was a man amongst boys then. I knew he would light it up in the bigs

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtman View Post
I watched the kid play in HS... My stepbro played with him, actually was his catcher... He was a man amongst boys then. I knew he would light it up in the bigs
That's pretty cool! I'm high on him and Eovaldi. The Marlins pitching staff is pretty solid. Have some young bats that I'm sure they will ship off for nothing.