Login Search

El Niņo's MLB Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Deemer, you most likely being on the Indians definitely went into this play

As far as your PM is concerned, El Niņo Enterprises is weighing the Pros and Cons and will reply in a timely manner via Players Talk.
As part of Young Guns Inc, we appreciate the consideration

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
On the Jays.. unreal, nino
Yep, should have just blindly faded the hype like everyone else on SBR. Visiting teams all cashed -2.5 yesterday. You prob. won't see that again for the entire season.

Going to keep my own thread. We don't need another homo-erotic syndicate like last season. BOL today.

Yep, should have just blindly faded the hype like everyone else on SBR. Visiting teams all cashed -2.5 yesterday. You prob. won't see that again for the entire season.

Going to keep my own thread. We don't need another homo-erotic syndicate like last season. BOL today.
homo-erotic

No one is homosexual, nino

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
No one is homosexual, nino
McDuggly made a shirtless vid for a forum that is 99.8% dudes. Takes literally 5 seconds to put a shirt on. Mcduggly = good people but that was pretty homo-ish.

Tto seems like good people but I'm still 52% sure that he's Kerry/PWAD. Needs to make a vid. You run with an interesting crowd Deemer. We don't want you becoming the next Griz, pal.

McDuggly made a shirtless vid for a forum that is 99.8% dudes. Takes literally 5 seconds to put a shirt on. Mcduggly = good people but that was pretty homo-ish.

Tto seems like good people but I'm still 52% sure that he's Kerry/PWAD. Needs to make a vid. You run with an interesting crowd Deemer. We don't want you becoming the next Griz, pal.
Grizz story was a lie, PWAD is a scummer though.

You guys act like you've never seen a dude without his shirt on. Jesus Christ. I forgot everyone here is 6 years old and makes a big deal out of that shit. You spent a whole 3 minutes talking to a fukkin doll. Cute.

TTO has made a vid.

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
You guys act like you've never seen a dude without his shirt on. Jesus Christ. I forgot everyone here is 6 years old and makes a big deal out of that shit. You spent a whole 3 minutes talking to a fukkin doll. Cute.

TTO has made a vid.
McDuggly, what is done cannot be undone. You can redeem yourself. Good start to the bases season.