Login Search

Memphis +6 and +230ML

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
It opened at 5.5, went to 6, and back down to 5.5 at some shops. Most are at 6 though, would like Memphis a lot more if most shops held at 5.5. Not sure if I'm going to play Memphis. Izzo could easily school Pastner. Don't forget that Michigan St is playing in their backyard.

Memphis just seems like the trendy dog, those typically don't do well. Like Villanova yesterday.
you are way too focused on line movement imo.

also, how is memphis the trendy dog? read this thread. everyone is on msu. every degen on sbr has them ml parlayed.

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
you are way too focused on line movement imo.

also, how is memphis the trendy dog? read this thread. everyone is on msu. every degen on sbr has them ml parlayed.
I'm a line movement guy. I know the public is on Mich St, I've just seen a lot of people on here play Memphis. Lol, I put a small wager on Memphis right before it tipped. Degen play, need something to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
Msu lost all their games to teams that are ranked .. Why would they lose to a team only good cuz of their weak conference ??
Big question about how is going to step-up and carry the burden if things go close. Same goes for Memphis so I'm on MSU but this is soft match-up.

Duke should be -30 in the next round against any of these
Last edited by cherub; 03-23-13 at 02:07 PM.