Login Search

chicago bulls to win the eastern conference +965

Last Post

I piss away money on my Bulls almost every game, because I overrated them beyond belief. But even with DROSE healthy, they should be at least +300 for the series against the Heat, at worst (and probably nowhere near this, probably looking at +money) -150 in the first round, and probably + in the second round. Parlay those suckers and you get a hell of a lot better than 10-1.

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
You would have been better giving your 5, one dollar bills to charity.

At least some hungry kids could get some rice

local keeps the money to himself. he has no need to feed others. btw you wont show up here when this cashes

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
I piss away money on my Bulls almost every game, because I overrated them beyond belief. But even with DROSE healthy, they should be at least +300 for the series against the Heat, at worst (and probably nowhere near this, probably looking at +money) -150 in the first round, and probably + in the second round. Parlay those suckers and you get a hell of a lot better than 10-1.
There are a bunch of IFS of course but if Rose comes back healthy they will probably be more than -150 first round and could easily be favored second round too, assuming it's not Miami there. Agree though, not sure +965 right now is quite enough. I'd want 12-1 or better.